What Are You Eating And Drinking Right Now?

Lunch special at CPK. It’s almost like I’m dining at Spago.

2 Likes

2 Likes

Home made protein powder ingredients

@Geo_Eclipse_Oksaras btw I am yet to locate your gym setup.

I had been looking over the website of the local gym here which I plan to attend soon.

They have a special for 50+ with no lock in contract though the terms reads 6 weeks minimum fee of 10.75 per week.

Just doing research as there is another option .

This is what i do.

Inb4 @Felix_Frostpacker @Geo_Eclipse_Oksaras

:wink:

1 Like

I’m not strong and for an experiment I tried to see how long can I hold my 10kg kettle weight with my right arm fully extended and counted to 6 before lowering my arm.

1 Like

Yet. But as you spend more time in the gym (or with exercises in whatever format of your choosing) hopefully that will change soon enough. :wink:

I have long arms and can touch my knees while standing

/ my goal here was to type some word salad to force you NOT to respond!

:popcorn:

Surprised I could eat this much the day after the 4th, but lunch at P.F. Chang’s is just so decadent.

1 Like

After financially recovering from purchasing my mixed doctrine permit, I decided to celebrate by immersing myself in the culture of my Corp’s CEO. Cuisine does so much more than reading a Nat Geo magazine or watching a documentary on the Discovery Channel. You’re transported to a different place through all five senses.

1 Like

1 Like

Has anyone tried to make a funnel cake with beef inside?

I’m having my favorite breakfast now.

:yum:

1 Like

Has science gone too far?

Graham Cracker S’Mores Pizookie

1 Like

2 Likes

Baking Chicken with herbs along with sesame seeds.

3 Likes

Got one of those cans of fake tamales, unwrapped them and heated them up with chili instead of the nasty red water that they come in. Tasty fake tamales for lunch, left over chili for dinner. :drooling_face:

Are those wrapped in banana leaves?

real ones are wrapped in corn husks, the canned ones have wax paper wrappers.

2 Likes