What Are You Eating And Drinking Right Now?

I used to import Poland Springs water so an ex would feel at home. When I was in school all the bros would buy Voss water to drink when working out :weight_lifting_man: so there must be some benefit.

I had some water the other day that tasted like coal.

eating cottage cheese… just missing some peaches.

A clown and let me tell you it’s tasting kinda funny :upside_down_face:

1 Like

I have a glass sippy cup

2 Likes

So you’re a Bitter vet now?

:thinking: :upside_down_face: :blush:

Speaking of which @Salartarium watch out wearing that Veteran tag, Aiko is jealous of it and will throw an occasional tantrum every once in a while.

:face_with_hand_over_mouth:

2 Likes

Thanks for the warning! It looks like @Aiko_Danuja still has much to learn about winning hearts and minds. I’ve got a few lessons she might find interesting! :wink:

1 Like

Psych

2 Likes

Salad wrap today.

/ lunchtime is the best time

Added capsicum hummus
Cheese and a little pepper.

1 Like

It’s important to eat healthy. Wellness is all about practicing healthy habits overtime to improve your overall health. Sometimes you need to take a break and have a cheat day to help you get through irl stuff.

1 Like

Late Sunday afternoon and am enjoying a few beers :beer:

Just finishing my 4rd

1 Like

I am eating good food.
Rice, chicken fingers(basically nuggets, but rectangular prism shaped), and meatball soup.

2 Likes

Escargots à la provençale

1 Like

I need my after dinner Cubano to keep me going? //

What is you guy’s drink order?

1 Like
1 Like

I’m enjoying chicken tenders with chilli sauce

2 Likes

“Bazlama” flat baked bread toast with braised lamb meat cubes browned in its own fat, and ice cold lemonade.

2 Likes

Lamb… Something I do not like. To each their own.

But if anyone ever gets the chance, if you like pork, try Mako shark! Surprised me how good it was.

And while I love shellfish, most fish itself, I don’t. My one exception is blackened dolphin!

2 Likes

Why are you so bitter that you have to retract a post in a food thd?

I would eat dolphin if. It was in the freezer section.

Of course I would enjoy mako shark smoked on the bbq, have been out past the Continental shelf and returned with tuna as that’s what Mako Sharks target!

2 Likes