What Are You Eating And Drinking Right Now?

Home brew really requires long neck bottles.

/ okay I’m all good now and at that level that I feel comfortable with roleplay now. Exits thread :+1:t2:

3 Likes

Dunno never did it myself but I’ve briefly read about this a few times over the years and saw these kind of kegs mentioned:

So instead of put into bottles just put the beer into these small kegs which are easily portable and can fit into a fridge too.

The Kegco 3 Gallon Ball Lock Kegs, also known as Pepsi or Cornelius kegs, are ideal for storing and dispensing homebrew beer in a small refrigerator. The body of this keg is constructed of 304 grade stainless steel which has a smooth inert surface that does not harbor foreign bacteria, can withstand the acidity of the brew, and is easy to clean making it the perfect environment to store and dispense home brew beer.

Source: 3 Gallon Home Brew Ball Lock Keg with Strap Handle

:scream_cat: Not good for you.

:smiley_cat: Good for you.

200w
:heart_eyes_cat: Excellent for you.

Don’t be a menace to society while drinking your gin’n’juice in da hood :sweat_smile:

1 Like

I really want that Guinness Micro Draught

3 Likes

Had my lower ribs removed to eat what Prince famously once ate. Just waiting for the drink.

That’s nifty.
Is that brown beer as bitter as the blond?

No, the blonde tastes the same as every other lager. The stout is unique to me as it’s a little fruity like a mead and is very smooth. The closest carbonated beer I can think of is Suntory.

1 Like

Thanks. I’m asking out of curiosity. I’m not a beer drinker but I’ve tasted a few blond, never a brown beer. I was told that it was more bitter.
I had a peach beer the other day. It was good but still very bitter.

Had my first, Fondu today. Rice, ground beef, boiled potatoes dipped in cheese Fondu…it’s definitely an acquired taste.

1 Like

Beer really doesn’t taste like beer when from a can.

Guiness is dark and thick. Anyone had Guiness mixed with lemonade?

2 Likes

When Guinness is opened the ball inside the can sinks.

Also I do use a glass, have a few different sizes depending how I am feeling.

The cans though are just convenient to purchase.

1 Like

This is also convenient, my friend, and much healthier :wink:

Having this today: Mashed potatoes au gratin with meat.

:yum:

3 Likes

My local bistro has a bust of James at the table!

Not eating right now exactly though will have some healthy food items today.

2 Likes

Sno-Balls, Red Diamond Tea, and a Marlboro…

1 Like

Be sure to use a healthy oil to cook with it. I recommend extra virgin olive oil :cook:

I shall see your sno --ball and raise you a leamington.

Virgin olive oil is to be used raw, there’s plenty of refined, 0.4 bitterness olive oil to cook with. Overheated virgin olive oil brings nothing to the dish.

1 Like

Anyone come across some good water?