What are you reading?

I had $12,000 in tax refund but was lucky to get the courts trying to forfeit it, so, even if I made over 1 trillion from stocks, there would still the be the case, and so, they offer me to get a military law school course, due to abuse.

The courts would just steal my money so I have no use for it until I have enough income for it.
I have to pay bills for my family as well to feed them and pay for their medicine and health insurance and secure housing somewhere safe where the government is not going to try to extort the property and forfeit it.

I’m in 3 courts for this, going on 11 courts.
It’s been in over 8 courts so far.
Right during my marriage, so this goes back to 1983.
It’s also good enough for medical school with the highest medical ranking officers of the US Army for over 6 generations.

That’s over $260,000, over 1 million damage in fact, and worst.

Edit:
By the way, I remember the Data Processing Thread,
which had a reference to a 5th edition book used for system analysis and design methods, which are used for professional work.

Whitehound replied Jun '18,
“I hope you can find a book on “how to make a point”, because this book isn’t teaching you it.”

Well, it turned out that it does, and that they are just lying and trying to spread false propaganda and false news which I have to file in small claims court today, and report them to military authorities, so that I can leave the country I am being attacked from them in, or find out if they are trying to team up with others to repeat the same thing in the new country, which I could use to study psychology since they are either doing psychological warfare , or , they are systematically attacking and intending to cause psychological damage with delays and entrapment.

Additionally, all of the reference to the 5th editions were parts usable to create a system or analyse a system.
Of course, it can also be protected for copyright and other intellectual property rights, and those abusers will never teach my child.
The attacks against it can also be used for military system, their integrity is good enough that it already is used for military systems, which use scientific data, which can also be used to detect the level at which an entity would try to make the scientific data and research to be unscientific or , without merit, for bad reasons or for their own greed, interfering against benefit to society, so that they can try to credit themselves for discredit and seek forfeiture.

They are probably the same people asking to get a security clearance to be admitted into a computer course, which has nothing to do with it at all in fact, except for the fact that it is illegal to engage into piracy (as they are) when taking a computer science course.

ISBN 0-256-07493-3
(yes, not 978 as most of the other books around here…)

The Whitten-Bentley-Barlow system of Instruction

• Instructor’s Guide
  • Transparency Masters (virtually all text figures are included)
  • Projects and cases
  • Test Items
  • Computest II
    _ Computerized Testing Package
    _ All of these supplements were written by Victor M. Barlow, Jeffrey L. Whitten, and Lonnie D. Bentley.

When combined with the Systems Analysis and Design Methods text (and no, not the perpetual negativity black-hole attracting forces which the book and systems will eventually end up, in due time, which they try to accelerate and coerce into organized crimes, and other mental health problems to cause serious defect and lead into celibacy in disrespect for good will, health, and spread dissent in family, and violation of family rights and incite disrespect towards parents of their targets…)
They provide a complete system of instruction for teaching systems
(which, I can not only be taught, but , can also legally be teaching him, and charge him money, as to charge money for his legal representatives for it as well, including acts of war if any, in case they prefer to disagree)
analysis and design.
For more information see the Preface in this text of call Irwin College Publishing (no, not heroin, as some users suggested about drugs, or some other economic abuse by care takers and other interference from marriage which no one could forgive them, or terrorist acts, or incitement of others into terrorism, or attempting to hide such action and treason , while we need a better health insurance and will apply to medical school since attempt against this information system computer science are attempted to succeed and they seek to justify it in courts and get support from other countries by trying to test it by coercing it into international crime )
at 800-634-3963.
IRWIN 1989
Homewood, IL 60430 / Boston, MA 02116
(C) Richard D. Irwwin, Inc. 1989
Production: Stacey C. Sawyer, San Francisco
Typesetter: Graphic Typesetting Service, Los Angeles

Library of Congress Cataloguing in Publication Data
Whitten, Jeffrey L. systems analysis & design methods.
Rev. ed. of Systems analysis & design methods. 1st ed. 1986.

Includes bibliographies and index.

1. System design
  2. System analysis
    IV. Title
    QA76.9.588W48 1989 003 89-1915
1 Like