What do you miss about Eve that is now gone?

Being able to log in and play!

3 Likes

before death it was a good game

1 Like

And “Miner Stories” - the song that ran as I was doing first introduction mission, such a nostalgia… Still love that little piece of art <3

3 Likes

i came here, just to say that verbatim

The ability to log in.

3 Likes

Beat me to it. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

I miss agent quality; It gave lowsec life.

3 Likes

I miss the skillpoint race, to be honest.

4 Likes

Exploration “Can Spew.” Was more interesting chasing the cans, with a chance of higher payout if you picked the correct ones.

1 Like

And

You could get a good fight! :wink:

Good list. :smiley:

Took me a minute to figure out what you meant there. I forgot about that. :grin:

1 Like

It’s Saturday Night!

This game used to be a lot like this vid. You kick arse and then get your arse handed to you. It had to be the player base that cried so hard for something so little at a time that we all lost track of what was happening to the big picture I guess…

I miss the old jump bridge sounds and the old cost of 60 day subs (600mill)
I also miss have more than 1 account active because of the over inflated plex farce !

You make some good points, especially the map situation is a clusterflip, https://eveeye.com is not perfect but has a lot of functionality that would be good in-game I think.

I don’t get hats/clothes, vanity nonsense as far as I’m concerned but I spose CCP earns off them which ultimately should benefit us all.

I’m a relative n00b, only been playing 3 years. I started out as a hisec miner before moon mining was a thing. Back then if you wanted ore that was better than your basic roids you had to go and scout whole regions for ore anoms or go to lowsec. It encouraged players to get together and organise your scouting and then fleet. It’ll never happen but either hisec moon-mining should be gotten rid of or adjusted. All mining should involve finding the stuff in the first place.

I’m undecided on wardec mechanics, back then wardecs were a real menace and surviving them taught me a lot but the situation as it was could not continue and it seems the game has lost something of itself in the process of change.

CCPlease! Stop neglecting lowsec :slight_smile:

Server stability and flawlessy working chat… :thinking:

9 Likes

Chat channels and people who somewhat cared about the game.

6 Likes

I miss being able to login. Those were the good ol days.

7 Likes

Here, here. I share your sentiment, wholeheartedly.

I left 8 years ago due to the mess that was CQ and monocles. What I really miss is the way FW was back then. Lots of people, lots of fights. Solo, small gang, fleets, everything. Then CCP allowed alliances into FW and started the plexing business that effectively killed FW.

I miss my old corp mates the most.

1 Like