What effects will the hypernet market have on ISK to plex exchange rate?

the hypernodes can be bought for plex or on market for isk. So the question is, with all this isk going towards the new hypernet market, what will that do to the exchange rate of plex to isk?

while i wait for the experts to chime in, let me drop a little.secret on you all, the prices for hypernodes are goong to be through the roof december 10, so word to the wise, SELL SELL SELL, rake that ISK in, its going to be a feeding frenzy.
later on prices stabalize, supply demand correct and u get less volatility.
ty

Probably no different than extractors or injectors.

1 Like

The sky will fall.

1 Like

Normally more pressure on the plex , depending if the feature is widely used or not , if there are enough junkies … I mean gamblers :smiling_imp:

1 Like

The best answer is the day one of this scourge :smiley:
So far ( half a day) , it represents more than 10% of the daily plex traffic
with a “little” effect ( the plex price 1% more) .
It looks like new shining thing , the interest of the player is picked.
Then only the usual Jita scammers will go on with this system.
At first glance I would say the behaviours of the first week will not stay,
I don’t see hypercores as a raising factor in the long haul.

1 Like

Wasting a bunch of hypercores.

1 Like

Im putting stuff up but the market is flooded with hyper raffles.

The only thing to boost the raffles will be to be able to chose among them which one of them are the most completed , something like the possibility to see the one that are 1/4 - half - 3/4 completed .
At the moment when I look at them , I am not interested at all , a waste of time.
And I am laughing on one point , people who launche raffles mostly must end up with an uncomplete process , so losing their hypercore to set i up
3 days is simply not enough , it is like everyone has their raffle and almost not enough participants …
That’s so funny :smiley:

1 Like

Don’t go broke.

1 Like

It is laughable so I share it with you
example of a fail raffle : example of the risk for the raffle owner
Too many raffles , not enough people ?
In this case his greedyness cost him a lot ( -200B = roughly 600K hypernode )
Perhaps less slots like 48 or 24 , there are obsviously less than 512 players able to put 7B in this game :smiley:
To sum-up : the plex is going down , the hypernet has no impact .

1 Like

The hypernet was poorly executed on ccps part.

1 Like

Just because something is offered for sale, does not mean it will be sold. Just like a real free market, if the offer is not good enough to sell itself, it will flop, these market forces are a good thing, they force producers and consumers to come together at a fair market price. I always liked that about the Eve Online Market.

The HyperNet is still new, and has its uses. As a BPO sales man, I see BPOs on the contract market that are in a different region that I want to buy, buy I cannot since they are in a separate contract Region, the Hypercores allow me to buy it from someone who is willing to put it up for sale on the HyperNet, but it has to be a fair price, or else I wouldn’t be compelled to buy it.

I also sell.

Notice how rich I am with my 400k ISK.

SHOUTOUT TO @Cosmicjhor for buying this bpo. o7

Which Part?

You can’t compare the hypernet with any contract or market .
People don’t buy their food through raffles => for one that succeed, a bunch of others will starve .

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.