What graphics card would max detail and FPS in Eve Online on a 1080p ultrawide 75Hz monitor?

I’m thinking it’s well past time I upgraded from my rather slow RX 560 (I built my latest Coffee Lake system when mining had inflated graphics card prices, so I skimped on the graphics). Any thoughts on what would max detail and FPS in Eve Online on a 1080p ultrawide 75Hz monitor?

1 Like

RX 580 or better can do what you need (You might be able to get away with an RX 570 but it would lose ground each update.)

HD? a couple cathode ray tubes soddered together?

Due to pricing and a Queen’s Birthday weekend special I found, I ended up going with the RX 570 8GB . There just were not any good local prices on the RX 580 4GB, even.

I figure I’ll be upgrading my PC again in a year, so this will do nicely, I hope.

well anything will do really. especially at 75hz. eve is pretty much potatoe proved for gpu´s. you wont even see much difference at all between a somewhat modern and a super up to date high end card since most of the stuttering that will occur in eve is mostly server based like in fleet battles and stuff. if its just about eve, simply get whatever you ll find. even used. i´m still rocking my gtx 970 and my active client usually runs between 160-240fps ish depending on what i m doing.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.