What Happened to Angel Capitals?

I saw them a while back, but now it seems they have been completely removed from the roadmap. What about other faction capitals?

The dreadnought and carrier looked dope. I want them.

2 Likes

Reddit link

1 Like

Imicus? Could it be? At last? Redesign? :star_struck:

1 Like

Angel Carrier :

Looks dope as ■■■■

Angel Titan :

Quite… Meh, compared to other Titans designs, but if looked at a certain angle it make the Angel Cartel logo !

Also : capital ships with original designs, and not a simple reskin !

I am mostly pumped for the dread, but a fast carrier could be cool.

Since the Angel Cartel must contend with the glorious might of the Minmatar people, the Angel titans would have to be made godly-strong just to withstand the onslaught of the Minmatar (this; of course, would make the Angel titans OP vs any of the ‘lesser’ races of gallente, caldari and amarr…notice that their race names aren’t even worthy of being capitalized).

Perhaps the Minmatar could open combat schools so the other races can get up to speed on titan level combat.

Until then we will be stuck with pretty pictures of Angel Titans that could have been…

2 Likes

I made a logo design for a defunct pirate faction on spacecraigslist and it became a Titan

My rate was 50 ISK

I had to rush that one because logo design isn’t my thing and I didn’t know what to do… I see a therapist for my impostor syndrome now

DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA

1 Like

given the Dramiel is my favourite ship, I would love my dread alt to be in an Angel Cartel dread…

I think the concept Art for the Carrier (i hope Super Class) its really beauty!
I wonder based on the “Angel Cartels” bonus across their vessels if they provb came whit “warp speed, velocity” bonus + dmg and speed for fighters (like Minmatar).

last I heard they are still coming “eventually” but the push to roll out faction capitals has been temporarily put on hold to focus on other things cough pearl abyss sale, cough. and given how much grrrrr capitals is going around recently, I can understand why ccp isn’t so eager to release even more of then right now.

that being said, I will never stop bugging them about it at every single opportunity until we finally do get them.

The power blocs got what they want and cut off what they don’t want. This is how it’s been for at least the last 10 years in the game. The developer cowering to Alex et al.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.