What happened to Eve?

Which is literally what you are doing : repeating BS.

Hey theres Lucas! Hi Lucas!

Iiā€™m still right with the einstein quote and iā€™m right hereā€¦you can continue to devalue it like you always do if you have no argument leftā€¦iā€™m still rightā€¦

You didnt prove you were right, soā€¦ no you arenā€™t.

Thatā€™s how science works as Einstein pointed out:

ā€œDarlo knows nothinā€
-Albert Einstein

2 Likes

Indeed, youā€™re right in the BS zone. Yeah !

1 Like

I am not taking any sides here, Iā€™m not saying anyone is right or wrong about anything.

But this discussion seems to be devolving into an argument. Personally, I sometimes prefer to just walk away (and sometimes do).

Plus, it can help keep this thread from being shut down.

crap.

2 Likes

Remakable that only half a dozen people in this forum stalk every post i doā€¦

Iā€™m so deep inside your brain dudesā€¦ i must apologize for thatā€¦

When I started playing Dodixie undock was like half of the current Jita undock. Jita undock was total chaos.
Now Jita undock is a rather active place, still chilling, but not like it was before. And Dodixie undock is 3-6 ships sitting still ā€¦ Nowhere in the game I can feel the stagnation and decline comming like thereā€¦ Game maybe dying, but Dodixie is dead already and I do not understand why. Even Hek seem to display more activity.

2 Likes

Well it was a rant to start with, then a list of personal judgement that should be applied to the game because one person is obviously better than the devs for this kind of decisions, now itā€™s just plain BS. I mean, not sure if we lost any quality.

1 Like

1 Like

Itā€™s always like that the moment i postā€¦half a dozen people jump at me regardless what i sayā€¦i could whish a merry christmas and because of those people it would turn into an argumentā€¦:slight_smile:

The alternative would be not to postā€¦but i would rather eat puke than let those people winā€¦

1 Like

cf todayā€™s patch.

A lot of giving up was given up that day.

two new L2 missions ? wtf ?

That means that you have a problem ?

The thing is, you are posting BS. You quoted me out of context, and thus made a strawman. Thatā€™s just fact, I did not claim what you wrote I did. This just shows that you are actually not backing your opinion on anything

Itā€™s ccpā€¦they sell this as ā€˜biggest invention of the decadeā€™ā€¦ :slight_smile:

Yeah I thought that too.

Surely it must be an angle into Trig standings or something?

BS.

Again.

Yepā€¦6 people jump every post i do every time and I have a problemā€¦

Sweetā€¦

This is your new hobby right?

1 Like

You have a problem for sure.

You donā€™t mind posting BS and making personal aggression (ā€œtrump supporterā€).
I mean, BS is BS. Itā€™s fun but itā€™s not an argument. And when you are using it do make personal attacks, it just means that you have a problem.

1 Like

Okay, so I remember CCP Hilmar saying at one of the live events that he was actually contemplating going into maintenance mode, but decided against it once he saw how quickly players adopted the 64bit client. Morever, either Muppet Hunter or Rattati (I donā€™t know which one is which) said in this TIS interview that they are not in maintenance mode. Their goal is to continue to make eve grow.

Now, I realize that businesses arenā€™t above lying to their customers, but CCP has been doing a lot, and has implemented Team Talos to help them make changes faster. Iā€™m not saying those changes were/are going to be good, just that I donā€™t consider their efforts to look like a dev that is going into maintenance mode.

1 Like

My hobby is to call BS when I see BS (I mean when itā€™s presented as non BS).

Iā€™m gifted for this. Maybe because I like a good BS ?