What happened to prices?!

Well, I don’t know what things were like when you played, but I do know that there has been a fair amount of income creep over the years. So, there is the possibility that your frame of reference is off. Of course, this is not to say that I think prices are where they should be. IMHO, prices for a lot of stuff is too high, but the era of resource scarcity is coming to end this year. So, I’m hoping that will cause prices to reach more reasonable levels.

Anyway, you might want to do a little research to see what career opportunities are available (we have some new ones), what their current isk efficiencies are, and what are currently considered optimal fits and strats.

And I suppose that I should mention that there are a few things that tend to give returning players a nasty surprise.

• Trigs can in spawn various systems in HS and LS, and can even spawn on gates. Thus, you might want to get dual standings with the triglavians and edencom (it’s quick and easy ).
  • Diamond rats are exceptionally dangerous rats that can spawn in systems with Forward Operating Bases. You can see if a FOB is in your system by checking the agency. They’re not super common, but they are dangerous if they catch you unaware.
  • Module resists were nerfed with the Surgical Strike update. Those, old fits might no longer be viable.
  • Move your stuff out of player owned structures if you ever go on break again. If the structure goes unfueled for too long, it will go into an abandoned state. If it is then destroyed, all your stuff will get dumped into space for the attackers to loot. So, your best bet is to keep your stuff in NPC stations. Obviously, CCP did some Pochven shenanigans a little while back, but I’d be surprised if CCP did something like that again.

Welcome back.
No P2W

1 Like