What happens at 50million Skill Points?

I started playing in the middle of 2008, I’ve never used any Skill Injectors and never will, I believe being able to buy and inject other players SP’s goes against the very core of Eve.

I actually don’t like the idea of having Daily SP Tasks in-game or the fact that CCP sells SP’s in various game packs. But that’s what we have now so I’ll take full advantage of it whenever a game pack I want has Omega time and new Apparel items…

When the idea of having Skill Extractors / Injectors was first brought up, they were suppose to be just for personal use, to reassign SP’s from skills you don’t use to skills that you do use. Obviously CCP saw a way to make money from it and in my opinion, they’ve gone way overboard with it.

When I had first started in 2017 I looked at Skills simular to talents that require passive time to unlock.

What would a system like such be like with Eve Online if we were to just buy complete skills (if we didn’t have the current points counter etc) or place points on a talent tree of sorts?

1 Like

And that’s how it should be.

Unfortunately, the current system of Skill Injectors basically allows players to create a Titan Pilot within a few days which was proven by a character named IronBank when the SP Extractor / Injector system was first implemented. That in my opinion is just all kinds of wrong…

50MillionSP
Thank you everybody who sent welcome wishes and it warms my thoughts.

Won’t ever extract this pilot again as I move into Y125 and beyond.

Captura de Tela 2023-01-19 às 18.21.05

i stoped at that
i have a RP thing to fly laser ships and can do almost all the activities in eve
so i don’t care that much for SP

rarely i put some lvl 5 to train to get that extra edge, the last was neuts to use the t2 module

1 Like

You get authorized to call other EVE veterans “newbros”. You also can brag about all your isk/assets/specialization, even if you actually don’t have any of those. The skill injectors give less SP but the girls at NPC corp become impressed.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.