What i dislike about eve

@Haulie_Berry yeah okay, please tell me more about myself…
that is 100% true and not at all just some stuff you made up in your own head about me.

all im saying is that 100 dreds vs 100 lokis … the lokis are gonna win.

obviously this is a fact that triggers you guys alot…
but unfortunately, its still true.

and no…
i used 100 vs 100 as an example- becouse 1 loki vs 1 dread, the loki cannot break the tank of the dred.
(obviously)
but if the loki could break the regen - the loki would win in a 1 vs 1 situation.

Yeah, and all I’m saying is, “So what? What is your point?”

Which is apparently a really difficult question to answer because you’re making crybaby tone arguments instead of just ■■■■■■■ answering it.

Here comes the clue train, last stop is you: Bringing bigger ships isn’t supposed to automatically guarantee a win, especially when you deliberately put them in a situation that amplifies their weaknesses and nullifies their strengths.

1 Like

the point has already been made.

cruiser is better then capitals.

basicly… 1 buffer fit nagelfar would die to 1 loki.

But that’s not even the scenario you presented. The scenario you presented was, “100 intelligently used cruisers is better than 100 caps FCed by a drooling simian”

Which, yeah, I should certainly hope so.

Good job, you’ve discovered that it’s working as intended. We’d be lost without you.

2 Likes

No, thats the scenario that you made up in your head.

i even pointed out multiple times that it was dreads (without subcap support) vs lokis.

and its utter ■■■■■■■■.

end game is cruisers and not capital ships.

Yes, and you admitted that that scenario is ■■■■■■■ stupid. Can you even read your own posts?

Nobody is bringing 100 unsupported dreads to fight 100 arty lokis because it would be ■■■■■■■ stupid.

You’re apparently the only person in here who thinks being that stupid should be permissible.

Everyone else sees 100 dreads die to 100 lokis because the dreads didn’t bring support, they point and laugh at the idiot dread FC.

2 Likes

Where is @Beast_of_Revelations when we need him?

5 Likes

Probably here already, tbh. You don’t run across this kind of oddly specific nuttery that often, and OP apparently made a new forum alt just to whinge about this.

1 Like

yeah… . thanks for trolling in this topic… thanks for hijacking the thread whining about your imaginary fleet battle that would never happen… calling me all sort of things with your toxic mentality and all that…

real fun stuff…

ashame that you miss the only point i was trying to make.
WHICH IS:
capitals cant apply damage to cruiser.

Sorry for responding to the thing you actually said?

They’re not supposed to, thicky. Working as intended.

3 Likes

Please explain me why 100 T3 ships are not expected to win over 100 T1s.

1 Like

nah i havent said anything about an actuall fleet, it was some other dude who said that…
who got the ball rolling and you just jumped on it.

before you two toxic trolls started, i did however say 100 dreads without subcap support…

and… also…

xplain to me why you got it in your thick heads that
“capitals ships are not suppose to apply to subcapitals”??

thats why high angle weapons are there for…
and the point is; haw dreds are out-ranged from their intended target.

ergo.
fail in game design.
ergo this thread.

Why does it take so long for a Titan to lock an interceptor?! Ridiculous.

4 Likes

This is you saying that. So you’ve added “lying” to your repertoire. Odd choice of lies, though. Like, you know literally anyone can just scroll up and see the post where you said that, right?

2 Likes

@Haulie_Berry yeah i expect you to scroll up and read everything i hve written, and not just bits and pices, like you do now.

also, nice arguing technice, shift the focus from the subject and into how bad person i am…
for the record, i have not lied… but you a troll.

HAWs provide “better” application. The intent of HAWs was not, “lol now your stationary space-turret can automatically hit anything it wants anywhere on grid,” as you seem to believe.

2 Likes

Shutup Scoots.

<3

1 Like

@Haulie_Berry nah… haw dont provide “better application” … it provides the only applications.

when you say better, it applies that long range (anti-cap guns) actulley could hit a cruiser - which they cannot.

ergo, i made this thread, that you been trolling in for the past hour.

Are there no other weapons for dreads?

@ ugren
If you are planing for a “home pocket defense” to protect your space from pvp-gangs… dropping a HAW dread is the only option (when it comes to dropping a dred).

if you drop a anti-cap fitted dred, you will not apply any damage to stuff smaller then another capital ship, so your just an expensive space brick.

if you drop an HAW dread, your not an expnsive space-brick - UNLESS its 10 lokis your fighting, then you become an useless expensive space-brick.

the point of this thread<

as pointed out previously, with a videolink (that i have not watched) dropping a haw dread vs (whats been said to be) a 100 man fleet
that haw-dread will win… unless its t3c lokis… then it will lose, all of a sudden.

point of thread<