What is HAPPENING TO EVE?

There is always a counter to everything. The counter for being bumped indefinitely was to have an alt or a corp member web you into warp off the gate. Just as the counter to being bumped in an Orca now is to have a Higgs rig installed and Industrial Core active.

2 Likes

Thank you for proving my point.

6 Likes

Sorry, but EVE isn’t a single player game. Never has been, never will be. You don’t want things like that to happen to you? Get friends…

2 Likes

You are correct. An MMO is not single player. MMO’s should revolve around teamwork and coordination.

In this example, a Gank crew should need to form and arrive on target in a reasonable period of time and initiate the action. You have a 180 second window to delay your target.

The length of that window is something that could be discussed but I’m not sure many reasonable people would agree that you should be able to delay your target an UNLIMITED length of time.

5 Likes

oh check it out you found another interesting post with someone who shares the same sentiment as me. Crazy how you said that I’m in the minority. Think maybe you’re in some imagined truth bubble?

3 Likes

yes , complaining about the removal of ccp providing real-time intel on your war targets would be an example …

There’s nothing wrong with Eve that couldn’t be resolved by the dev team watching the Four Yorkshiremen sketch and realising this is a large portion of their player base :slight_smile:

6 Likes

When I was younger I use to have to undock 9 barges 1 x freighter and 1 orca just to make enough isk to be able to send to Princess. Then some day I would even undock 3 orcas and 5 barges and 1 skiff while my mercenaries from the longbuck family would fleet together with Princess and her bodyguards.

When I was younger I use to be happy to just send gifts via contract of fitted ships to Princess just because I thought it was the right thing to do.

What is Happening to Eve the thread asks? Well what is happening to @Aiko_Danuja ?
The leader of Frostpacker was gagged and tossed aside all because of some line was crossed in rp that caused her Majesty to have a hissy fit just like the one that I had been having for almost 28 days.

No one is complaining, I was sharing mine and many others reason for choosing to spend our money elsewhere. No idea why people just assume other are complaining, I don’t care either way, if I enjoy it I play it, if not I move on.

CCP and their lack of creativity, ability to listen to players who have paid their salaries since 2003, selling out, and other generalities that are simply bad PR…

That’s what is happening to Eve.

6 Likes

You leave my testosterone levels out of this!

squat squat squat squat.

everyday is leg day.

Well played @Destiny_Corrupted , well played.

May we set a time and place please? When will my voucher expire?

I’m booked until early 2023, but if you contract me all your stuff now, I’ll put you into the priority queue where you’ll be able to take the place of someone who cancels their appointment.

I was planning on moving out of Highsec this weekend so I guess 2023 will have to do. \o

you are confusing the massive multiboxed accounts with actual players. The game is on its last legs no matter how ignorant you choose to be.

3 Likes

I’m having fun.

The game has a bright future and will pick up once the old bitter vets get moved out to the retirement home where they won’t have internet access.

4 Likes

In our retirement home, we haul the ore during the reruns of "The Golden Girls " and the women do it while the MASH reruns are on. It’s more efficient that way. :wink:

R.I.P. Gladys, she never fitted her shield extenders, we all knew she would be the first to go. makes a cross sign with hands I hope she rests in piece.

3 Likes

Well I cancelled my last 4 accts. I started with 8 and then they nerfed my miners so I cancelled the first 4. I used to be able to plex my accts for 4 but with the mining nerfs I haven’t been able to plex in a couple months. 4 accounts was costing me $60/month and with the price hike that goes to $80. For that kind of money I can buy a brand new (not 15 years old and dying) game every month and put some cash back in my pocket.

At this time in most games lifespan, the price usually goes DOWN to bring in new people. You don’t raise the price and drive more people away. Especially without adding ANY new content. CCP has also shown for quite a while now that they don’t listen to the player base at all. I had a lot of fun in EVE over the years but the greed of the developers has killed it for me.

13 Likes