What is the best way to get people on a corp

I am a new player and am having trouble getting people on my corp. what should I do? so fair it has only had people help me which most of their ideas did not work for me.

[p.s if you want to know were it is look up in corps for the dragon warriors or tdk]

You have to be able to provide something to your new members.
Safe space, low tax, security, structures and so on…
Its very hard for a new player to make a corporation and get people joining right away.

1 Like

It’s taken me months upon months of hardcore recruiting to get to where we are.

1 Like

Why would anybody want to join a corp?

Player created corporations “usually” have lower tax%.
You also have structures that offer greater bonuses than NPC structures.
If you are PVP player, you have other people to fleet up with.

When I want to fleet up, I just find @Aiko_Danuja . She doesn’t make me join her corp.

If I care about taxes, I can just create a one-man corp.

Yeah structures, I guess.

1 Like

I like Aiko because she’s so friendly and we have a lot of fun together.

Well… if Aiko lets you use her structure without joining her corp then that should work too :point_right:

Two words: values and focus.

Values: You don’t want just anyone to join. You want to fly with people you can enjoy flying with. Saying you’re “like-minded” isn’t enough, what are you like-minded about? What’s your corp working towards together?

Focus: You’ll want to concentrate on a small set of activities on a specific timezone. Corps that do everything will have trouble getting good at what they’re doing and recruiting folks – as well as retaining the members they get as everyone will drift into different directions.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.