What is the dumbest thing you have done in Eve?

I think the last post is not perfect and can have interpretations in a bad way. I apologize for that.

Strictly saying this is not may fault, but like Ray Hu has said, I had to take responsibilities for the unintentional consequences. I understand many people got to rant about it. It is okay. It is part of the Five Stages of Grief.

When I started playing EVE I heard of the stories of spying and betrayal, of many people’s game ruined by one individual’s action. From BOB to Judge this keeps happening in the game. But after playing this game for two years as a line member of a corp, I thought this is never a possibility for me. But I am wrong. CCP and the localization developers put up this challenge to me, though I still believe I really had nothing to do with this. And my actions are not betryal. It is only my deep compassion towards the state of Chinese players lead to my efforts to talk to CCP and community about this matter of Chinese localization. On the other hand many people argued that if we leave the matter of this grey area alone and don’t talk at all, it may live as long as EVE itself. I think maybe they are right, but what is done can’t be undone. That’s the reason why I decided to be patient when CCP is slient on the matter of Chinese localization, and also why I feel that I have to say something when CCP does something.

All I can do is to explain to people the facts about why CCP is doing this and not going back and advise them to talk with CCP to try find a solution. Some people says talking that much still doesn’t mean anything. But I think it is better than doing nothing.

Well, even after all those unfortunate incidents, we still have to move on.