What is the least populated station you have ever been to?

Been thinking back on my career lately, and in particular places I have been to. While Jita 4-4 has its own charms, I found a quiet place far removed from politics it seems. Stou IV, Moon 1, the Nurtura Plantation. I have no idea what the place is like now, but when I visited, it was as far removed politically as you could get.

For example, the Concourse A food court in that station was nearly deserted, save for station personnel. It almost seemed like the station was running with a skeleton crew at times. I found it the perfect place to relax though, during my 2-week stay there between missions. I also loved spending time in the food production domes, which reminded me of the forests I used to explore as a kid.

Due to the proximity of the system to an island of lowsec, Amoderia, they occasionally got the odd Serpentis pilot who seemed to have a deathwish, as they were immediately blown to pieces by the station guns.

Great place, if you like peace and quiet.

1 Like

I grew up for some years in Atgur, on a tiny asteroid mining base doubling as a stairway exit. It was busy in my unmarked girl’s mind, but I now realize when I was running the dockside concourse, it was mostly empty, and that every ship coming in was the event of the week.

Those were simpler times.

2 Likes

Several years back I made a [Translator: spirit walk, pilgrimage, voyage, path to nowhere] to the Great Wildlands. There was this one little station mantained by one of the local Thukker caravans, a sort of outpost for travelers. There was ever only a handful of people there at any given time.

Great place to think and reflect.

2 Likes

No idea! I generally haven’t had access to baseliner population numbers.

2 Likes

A raiding base established inside an outer heliosphere comet within a Sinq Liaison system during the Independence War. It was just the twenty-four members of my Kestrel squadron and fifty-one technical and engineering staff.

I lived on that base for over four years. Probably some of the best and worst years of my military career.

2 Likes

I had cause to stop at the Imperial Shipment Storage facility in Lela a few months back. I swear I was the only person onboard save for the few members of the cleaning crew at that time. It was almost ghostly. I got some food from a vending machine and spent the night in my cargo hold. Maybe I missed the work crew, but I’d never seen anything like that before in my life.

2 Likes

CONCORD Stations in Egbinger and the Civic Court stations in Hophib.

2 Likes

A station in Gt-t5v in Delve. Sometimes I am the only capsuleer docked, and everywhere is empty. At other times, it is very busy, with hundreds of ships docked.

The contrast is eerie.

1 Like

remember that, just because there is no capsuleer, does not mean there is not other non-capsuleer.

3 Likes

Well yes, but also the amount of non capsuleer traffic has similar large peaks and troughs.

When there’s a low in both, that station is eerily quiet.

Unlike other stations which are less busy at peak, but more consistent.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.