What is the Purpose of Citadels

Most are used to play Space House.

1 Like

In my experience the primary use of the raitaru is to explode :rofl:

Lots of people want their own sand castle. That is basicly it.

none of them are moon bound, a refinery is only moon bound if you wish to moon mine.

Also i find citadels overly easy, very safe and no where near as modular as the old POS system. i could do everything in 1 spot and have defence, the timers were only the fuel that you put into them.

with citadels i need 2-3 stations to be able to perform a variety of jobs, 1 person can take one out after you wait a week of invul timers between the 2 timers and if you manage to beat the 15 min insta heal it has. they clutter space.

A pos on average people kept 2 days of fuel for the invul, it had a crap load of HP, was easier to kill but at the same time people didnt like it due to the huge amount of HP so they needed a fleet. i could do everything in 1 location, they didnt clutter space.

additional originally you needed standings and a permit for fuel to put a POS in high sec, they took the standings part away and every moon in high sec easily had a POS on it, and when they switched to Citadels, there empire systems with 20-30 citadels there with npc stations, most of them offline because you dont have to have it online to dock at your castle.

That’s because you are a moron and add them to the overview.

CCP should remove them from overview /space visibility (system window and overlay) unless you have docking access. Just like POS.

Hiding issues is not a solution.

It is when the issue is the visibility.

Since people are too stupid to untick the structures from their overview, and it makes them feel bad, CCP should make the structures visible as the POCOs were

Issue is quantity not visibility.

With better visibility, simply more people is aware of issue.

No when you say “it clutters” then the issue is visibility.

Putting something in fixed location and fixed amount vs ability to place anywhere, unlimited number of structures is something more than only visibility.

But whatever you say I wont argue with you more.

No, your issue is that you see them.
Because otherwise it would not affect your gameplay. And you would just not care.

I removed them from my overview, and I don’t care about them. The fact that you complain is just because, you added them to your overview.

Now I understand that having a potentially dangerous entity on the grid needs to make you see it. Which was the case for POCOs, they don’t appear unless they are on grid. Therefore, I agree with you and CCP should make them only appear when you are on grid with them, and remove them from the “fullsystem” visibility

I guess you know me better than me but overview shows you are wrong.

I don’t complain. I share my opinion about broken game feature.

All posters who just post insults should be banned. Right Andersen?

Complain :

express dissatisfaction or annoyance about something.

So, yes, you complain.

Then how can you say it clutters the game when you can’t see them ?

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.