What is this?

But where did your current “regular” badge come from? It isn’t listed with the other forum badges.

I got the Veteran badge again. And strangely enough, this gave me the title ‘Regular’, not ‘Veteran’.

Some people are still using the Veteran title, no idea how that works.

Once @Archer_en_Tilavine gets elected to the CSM, we can ask him.

I guess I’ve not been active on the forum enough. I don’t think i ■■■■ post, but who knows.

They now seem to have hidden the rules for how you get past the velvet rope, but I remember the status was only good for a month - if you didn’t keep your stats up, you would lose your Veteran tag. There were other ways to lose it, too, as some of us discovered.

1 Like

I seemed to lose it by not living here, on the forums.

They gave me my veteran tag back for being less active on the forums! :crazy_face:

Don’t ask me why… :smirk:

Former Veteran?
Veteran, Retired?

I don’t see your Veteran badge.

1 Like

We dont need no stinkin’ badges a la “Blazing Saddles” - YouTube

I am grateful that you keep me warm in your heart during my semi-hiatus from the forums.

This place is dead, man.

Yeah, forums pretty much died after that old moderation thread was closed, mainly due to the issues that were brought up in it.

1 Like

I think just a lot of the noise makers, were quietly banned or sent on a nice vacation from the forums for a bit.

There’s some thresholds in likes given, earned, posts read, posted and days visited that you need to be above on a forum like this, if I remember correctly. And it only counts for a certain time, so going inactive means you lose it again.

No idea about the values, I think CCP can set those and never gave details of exactly how much active you need to be. :grin:

A new badge!

Badges / Read Guidelines
Read Guidelines
This badge is granted for reading the community guidelines. Following and sharing these simple guidelines helps build a safe, fun, and sustainable community for everyone. Always remember there’s another human being, one very much like yourself, on the other side of that screen. Be nice!

MB_ThePhotographer
Granted 4h

Edit; Funny part is when I searched for this thd, it did not show? “What is this” is a pretty easy thd to search for. :thinking:

Seems my Trust Level is stuck at Capsuleer, which is like one step above Basic, and I don’t think it will advance any further. I also think some of my Badges may have been removed when CCP Aurora messed with the forum settings. Would be nice to see what all badges are available.

Currently my profile has 27 Badges:

Admired
Received 5 likes on 300 posts - Granted Feb '20 - Others with this badge (26)

Crazy in Love
Used 30 likes in a day 20 times - Granted Dec '20 - Others with this badge (4)

Empathetic
Has 500 liked posts and gave 1000 likes - Granted Feb '18 - Others with this badge (85)

2x Famous Link
Posted an external link with 1000 clicks - Granted Sep '20 and Nov '20 - Others with this badge (204)

Aficionado
Visited 100 consecutive days - Granted Apr '18 - Others with this badge (399)

3x Anniversary
Active member for a year, posted at least once - Granted Jun '18, Jun '19, Jun '20 - Others with this badge (50344)

Gives Back
Has 100 liked posts and gave 100 likes - Granted Aug '17 - Others with this badge (442)

Higher Love
Used 30 likes in a day 5 times - Granted Sep '20 - Others with this badge (17)

Licensed
Completed our advanced user tutorial - Granted Feb '18 - Others with this badge (408)

Respected
Received 2 likes on 100 posts - Granted Sep '17 - Others with this badge (314)

Appreciated
Received 1 like on 20 posts - Granted Jul '17 - Others with this badge (2034)

Autobiographer
Filled out profile information - Granted Aug '17 - Others with this badge (2163)

Basic
Granted all essential community functions - Granted Jun '17 - Others with this badge (76345)

Capsuleer
Granted invitations, group messaging, more likes - Granted Jul '17 - Others with this badge (7552)

Certified
Completed our new user tutorial - Granted Aug '17 - Others with this badge (5588)

Enthusiast
Visited 10 consecutive days - Granted Jul '17 - Others with this badge (10383)

First Emoji
Used an Emoji in a Post - Granted Jun '17 - Others with this badge (15797)

First Like
Liked a post - Granted Jun '17 - Others with this badge (29371)

First Link
Added a link to another topic - Granted Aug '17 - Others with this badge (3818)

First Mention
Mentioned a user in a post - Granted Aug '17 - Others with this badge (4331)

First Quote
Quoted a post - Granted Jul '17 - Others with this badge (8362)

First Share
Shared a post - Granted Jul '17 - Others with this badge (2798)

Out of Love
Used 30 likes in a day - Granted Sep '20 - Others with this badge (118)

Read Guidelines
Read the community guidelines - Granted Aug '17 - Others with this badge (2185)

Reader
Read every reply in a topic with more than 100 replies - Granted Jul '17 - Others with this badge (4641)

Thank You
Has 20 liked posts and gave 10 likes - Granted Jul '17 - Others with this badge (1649)

Welcome
Received a like - Granted Jun '17 - Others with this badge (32887)

I’m sure it’s not connected in any way.
I remember him asking exactly how many had this badge.

You didn’t help yourself just to get it, did you? :stuck_out_tongue:

No, when CCP messed with the Forum settings, I just continued giving out likes exactly as I’ve done in the past, only thing I did differently was question why the amount was reduced.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.