What is this?

Oh, did I accidentally click reply on your comment instead of the thread? Maybe that’s why I lost my veteran badge; I’m still a noob at this.

No, I was just commenting on/getting a good laugh that you “might” have lost veteran status if you had so many removed posts, you did not fit the criteria of veteran anymore.

Gotcha.

Well, if that’s price I have to pay to combat forum whining, then I gladly pay it.

1 Like

No one is answering my question. HOW DO YOU GET MORE TRUST???

Again, asking for a friend. But seriously.

HOW DO YOU GET MORE TRUST?

I still say, chk to see if its available and if see can you turn it back on?

They do give you the opportunity to revise what you have written.

But look on the bright side, they can’t delete the memories of those that have read it, although most that have read it probably have forgotten it 5 seconds later.

2 Likes

Send me all your trust and I will double it.

Sent. Do I get to go to a bonus room now?

1 Like

Looks like you need the likes and reply’s! :wink:

Thanks. How many Likes can i put you down for?

1 Like

I only get so many a day.

You should be able to see what you need?

Where do you find out how many more you need?

Give me a min to figure it out…

1 Like

てゃんkよう。

1 Like

me to

Click on your pic in the upper rht corner, then clk preferences, activity, then badges I think.

Okay, I figured the badge might be based on things like (1) time on the forums, (2) days visited, (3) likes given, (4) likes received, & (5) number of community flags, and went looking through the profiles of those with the badge to see if I could see any trends. It looks like most people that have it are ISD’s, GM’s, and CCP employees. Most players that have it have over 1 year of days visited, and at least a 1k likes and likes given. However, there is at least on regular player who doesn’t. Was he a GM or ISD at some point? Hell if I know. I also looks like a lot of the regular players that recently got the badge when CCP Aurora was messing with forum features have ended up losing it. Don’t know if that was intentional or not. Might have to at CCP Aurora to get a clear answer.

i had veteram status
it was removed , maybe something i did
i dont know

Preferences, then look down to title, its a drop box to turn yourself back on.