What is your Pi profit?

So, you are making 54 mil/d/character? Does that cover your plexing?

Ok, that’s 7 h a week, I’d rather get a part-time job…and spent a fraction of what I’d be making to buy tons of plex

Hang on…

I have a single planet that turns about 60mil of pi stuffs into 100mil in roughly a day. (according to in game figures)

Theoretically you could make 8 such planets and make 300mil -ish per day less taxes…no?

Edit- so yeah, just double checked. 67.1mil of pi stuffs into 106mil.

And that takes about a day to do on a single planet.

So you’re making 38.9m profit, the OPs comments were that he is making 108m profit

My profits from PI are exactly 0.

I hate PI and therefore I extracted all the skills I put there long time ago. It is even worse content than mining.

From 8 planets…

So from 8 of my planets you can make 300mil a day…Theoretically.

:cry: but…but…I did participate…I acknowledged that you are the best!

1 Like

I go back and forth between being “normal” and being a troll. If you understand that you’ll realize I’m a great guy to fly with :wink:

1 Like

I can actually confirm this.
I probably shouldn’t.

:slight_smile:

How are you providing the inputs required to keep those factories churning? If you don’t pull your own low ends, you’ll have to figure in their cost by buying them from someone else. It will be considerable, unless you have a good dependable source.

Well when I was first doing it it was less than an hour of game play a day. But in the last two weeks I OVERHAULED my entire strategies and tactics and sheets for finding profit…all that took a few hours a day.

None of it was specifically related to the operation itself.

Now that I have my methods revamped, my ship tactics revamped, and my calculators accurate to a penny on a 1billion flip no matter the Pi I’m going after…

It’s back to less than an hour a day…right now I’m doing a run, feels like I can run it about 30 minutes a day or less.

And use my time at work to “deal-hunt” since that can sometimes take effort…though some Pi just moves hard and requires no effort and is always a deal.

I overhauled everything because:

1. I gained new ship skills that let me pilot new hulls and more fits, and this let me actually fly safer instead of gambling. So I removed risk by learning how to actually make some new fits.
  2. I had to learn how to navigate around Triglavians that ate up a bunch of time when they were camping my factories but now they don’t impede operations ever.
  3. I had to develop a proper scouting boat, because I operate in hostile systems, and I was tired of relying upon killboard/gate-check. Now I have a fast AU/fast-align scout that moves super quick so I can just visually scan everything and get a feel for what’s going on in the system while still checking those boards.

I just did a 4 planet run (so half my turn over) while writing you this and took 20 minutes. So 40 minutes or so for 8 planets, maybe less if I stage better.

And it’s fueled for a bit more than one day, I just can’t give exact numbers cuz my factories aren’t exactly standard and I’d like to keep them that way.

1 Like

Thanks!

For Your Information:

When you edit your post I get a new notification.
I’m not sure how we can abuse this for trolling, though.

Especially because it requires people to like our posts …
… and while I have a history of getting a lot of likes when i want to …
(stats say in some weeks I even got the most :blush:)
(but that was when I still had WHITE hair … these racists…)
… I feel like you’d be having a much harder time with that.

Brilliant – I thought it a bit of subtle trolling to “quote myself” :wink:

1 Like

This one’s another. You could troll people into believing they’re actually typing and let them wait for a response. The only problem with this is that one can’t really reliably tell who’s actually sitting there waiting.

Also I’m not 100% sure how to pretend one is typing,
unless maybe with some python script sending keystrokes.

I figure-in their costs at Jita prices, I calculate for all pertinent taxes/brokerage fees. And I haul huge amounts. I have tinkered with accurate calculators to get a quick way to determine what I’ll gain and what my price points are. So in 5 minutes or less I’ll know if a product I want to make will be profitable and what price it has to stay above.

After doing this a bit, you get a pretty strong feel for what prices SHOULD be, and so deal-hunting becomes pretty easy. For instance right now Gel-mats are terrible, vaccines are overpriced but not worth making (because the turn over is so low), coolants are a pretty good P2 to work on…surprisingly. Competes with P3/P4 right now.

• Anyone who doesn’t sell 20,000 coolants a day is sad…because by sticking to harvesting, rather than buying inputs for a factory, they are missing out on about 10m profit per planet per day making coolants.

I haven’t started dabbling in the “buy-side” of supply yet. But I might as I meet ISK-capital benchmarks.

When I mentioned coolants, I mean I think the market is STARVING for coolants. To death.

I can load Perimeter TTT with 10,000 coolants and they will be bought-up in a few hours.

At perimeter, where it’s hard to move 1,000 units in a few days (competing with Jita). There’s basically ZERO Coolants in the market right now.

The only reason I’m not all-in on coolants is the turn-over is too low. I’d make about 80m from all 8 planets (And I’d have to run different factories for some of that), and the haulage is bigger…making it more tedious than what I want.

But 80m profit in a 24-48 hour window, with minimal work…(reloading a preset factory takes like…10 minutes for all planets lol…EZ).

It’s still 80m profit, so if anyone’s interested.

Mmm yes your tears, they are so yummy!

1 Like

Fair enough. I’m going to sit here and pontificate about how your previous figure of 60m to 100m is working. I’ll see if I can reverse engineer what you’re doing.

I don’t expect anyone here to give away such goody-secrets as that :wink:

I mean…even basic Pi gets you a plex…but barely. Just HS harvesting should get you about 1b-1.6b a month.