What kind of dreams do you have about Eve in your sleep?

I dream about hanging in an orebelt, while the soft buzzing of the mining lazers makes me doze off… And I wake up with a cargo full of ore! YAY! Sometimes I wake up in a pod, flaoting in a wreck… not sure what happened, maybe the ship overloaded itself and it burst open like a piñata? Also someone also mails me with adverts of shipwreckings… strange dreams…

I fly my ship from the cockpit… Upside down.

Living the dream.

1 Like

Wormhole stuff. getting stuck in a chain with hostiles around and no way to get safe.

Its funny cause these dreams still havent got the citadel update… im still living out of POS’s and hobocans. Trying to gun down hordes of POS bashets. You wanna talk about the stuff of nightmares?

I was minding my own business mining while chilling to some music when my rorqual was eaten by a reaper leviathan from subnautica.

2 Likes

There’s this matrix of data. Some of the boxes aren’t filled in with data yet. The challenge is, you need intel from the guys in your tribe to complete the matrix. And you need that data, in order to make the matrix true and even useful for the current situation. Then, you need to get that moving summary to everyone else in your tribe, but you don’t have a complete list of all of them, as yet. Impossible world of variables take in, deal with, and get out there, right now, before the all or nothing op.

Bwoohoohoo hoo, too intense. Pretty cool though.

@Nisanthro: Disgrace??? You don’t know me or anything about me. If you don’t like mining, don’t mine. Your opinion about what I enjoy about EVE is as important to me as the sound of a screen door banging in the wind, thousands of miles away.

1 Like

I was refering to incursions but yes they are.

I dream about the vastness of space.

1 Like

Space isnt vast its restrictive and close, like a strait jacket in a small closet!!:smiling_imp:

1 Like

I was standing at a door with a nagging suspicion I should get it open and enter through. I tried and tried and finally grew weary. I decided to sit a while and watch the news. I said when I awake I should get through the door. Next thing I knew I was in a ship. Still wondering if I was ever standing in front of a door. Maybe I did get through the door.

Was it a dream or am I still dreaming?

2 Likes

I dream of eve online actually being pod controlled where you climb into an actual pod and preform the situations shown in the videos. Then the TiDi kicks in and everybody’s screaming in the pods about it.

I don’t dream about EVE.

In Empire Space, EVE dreams of YOU!.

“A City made of Dreams is built in Heaven.”

I’ll tell you now, best way to wake up in the morning is to use the hull alarm as your alarm clock ringtone.

My butt’s puckered up before I’m even out of bed.

Edit: I’m also quite fond of playing that tone once every blue moon on voice comms. Some people laugh, some people go change their pants, others get salty. All are fun.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.