What, no Subscription Sale this time around?

Everything gets more expensive over time. Deal with it.

1 Like

I buy my wine on sale too.
I’m giving this one for free.

1 Like

I have subbed these accounts on the yearly sales.
But now they are running out?
Take my money CCP.
Give me a sale…
Please.

Good riddance.

1 Like

Or just sub 4 and not the 5th. You clearly can afford 4 full price subs.

1 Like

Ccp stated that they weren’t going to be doing almost any plex sales

1 Like

where

1 Like

We over did it last year when it came to PLEX promotions. We are going to slow the ■■■■ down for now.

Thank you for your kind words.

So in essence, dont look for one til fall most likely. That was hilmars words. The thread is closed so I cant properly quote it.

1 Like

I am not asking for a plex sale.

1 Like

I always preferred to buy yearly subscription during sales as well. I would have thought locking a customer in for a year would be good business. But apparently CCP feels otherwise.
Currently I suspect that CCP’s performance metrics for getting the extra payouts from Pearl are tied to player counts – hence recent promotions for just launching an account (you don’t even have to log in and do something).

1 Like

What you really think is that a sale is good for your wallet.

2 Likes

Another month and no subscription sale. We are now into the 2nd half of the year.

Get over it.

2 Likes

We are now into the Summer Doldrums.

This would be a great time for a subscription sale

1 Like

Look like you just missed the PLEX sale that lasted until 30 June.

1 Like

:roll_eyes:

2 Likes

hi

im from india. the yearly subscription costs my one month salary. I cant afford it and now I cant even train skills as I have exceeded 500000sp limit when I have subscribed in 2017. please help.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.