What non space thing did you do today?

Drawing.

12 Likes

I briefed a team of Legionnaire investigators scheduled to deploy to N5Y to help in the investigation of the recent bombing of a Windchime Wayism shrine.

2 Likes

Took a nice bubble bath.

2 Likes

I looked up research papers on the impact resistance properties of a cubic foot of construction grade sand. I’d like to present the results to a few individuals to see if they’d be interested in undertaking further analysis

1 Like

I… had breakfast? That does count, right?

4 Likes

I’ve trained for 5 marathons and ran 'em. Learned alot about what the body can take short and long term. If you let your body rest up by reducing the strain over a few days, you’ll find the highs get higher.

Good luck.

3 Likes

Had morning sickness and a spa

1 Like

What is this foot unit? Is this another one of those archaic things Amarr like to perpetuate? Gotta ask, who’s foot? A specific emperor? Which one??? Does it change when there’s a new emperor?

2 Likes

I looked at some spreadsheets. Really should get out more.

4 Likes

Yes! What did you have for breakfast?

Just some toast and cheese and several cups of coffee…

1 Like

I’m focusing on growing Peppers this year. Not spicy ones, just a nice variety of small chilies to bell peppers. Starting to see fruits on the plants so I’m excited!

10 Likes

I slept in after a late night last night.

I didn’t do too much besides eat breakfast / lunch and get back to work, though.

I ate a bagel with margarine, a bowl of cereal, and orange juice.

Normally at home I’ll walk the gardens in the morning, but I slept at Pancake House last night.

3 Likes

That sounds like so much fun! It’s been too long since I’ve had a tabletop group, but that sounds like the kind of thing my old one might do. Or try to spend the whole session speaking like a neo-noir protagonist.

@Nana_Skalski

Beautiful!

@Hun_Tra

Oh goodness, it’s been so long since I had a proper bath. Few things truly compare in feeling luxurious.

@Amicia_Cora

That’s lovely! What matters is that you’re trying your best :slight_smile: I’ve been trying to be more confident with my singing lately.

@ISD_Golem

Oh, I should plant some of those next! I know the feeling, and it’s always been one of my favorites. My tomatoes aren’t quite being fruits yet, but they’re super close, and just looking at them gives me happy butterflies.

Keep going, everyone <3 We have many many days ahead of us!

4 Likes

I drank, and worked on focusing my hate. I’m hoping to achieve a level of focus that will let me implode entire star systems with my mind.

3 Likes

I spent the day dealing with business, overseeing negotiations and doing paperwork. Had to take a VTOL to a distant settlement to settle a water dispute in person. That ate up a large portion of my morning.

For lunch, my wife visited me in one of my offices. A rarity since we are both workaholics. She had ordered a light meal for us. We had a nice talk about work.

Tonight, if nether of us stay late at work, we’ll probably relax and go over old case files.

1 Like

Last night I helped a friend who fell asleep in her pod. I guided the onboard crew to dock up her machariel. Then got her out of her pod and cleaned her up before carrying her to bed and tucking her in.

Which means that this morning:

I cuddled the Miss Federation YC122

5 Likes

I woke up in bed having no memory of how I got to bed…

2 Likes

i woke up this morning wondering where my fiancee was (:

2 Likes

Yeah, was a bit far to drag her to Saisio.

1 Like