What non space thing did you do today?

Since everyone’s been so grumpy and angsty lately, take a deep breath, but on your favorite chill music playlist, and tell us all about something you like to do outside of your pod, or even just happened to do today.

Rules

1. Post about one thing you did today, in as much or as little detail as possible, outside of your pod.
    1a. It doesn’t have to be something significant, but it does have to be something significant to you, but that’s why it helps to share why!
    1b. It doesn’t count if it involves non-consensual violence.
  2. Feel free to ask questions and give answers, but if discussions start to get way more involved or off topic, please take them elsewhere (and hopefully make some new friends over them!)
  3. Be nice to each other. This is a positive thread. There are lots of other threads to be grumpy about space things in. This is not one of those threads.

So, what did you do today?

-Celeste

4 Likes

Today, I did some gardening!

I’ve always loved watching things grow, especially flowers, but lately I’ve been tending to a few vegetables as well, and I’m very proud of how the tomatoes are starting to grow. I’ve never planted them myself, before!

6 Likes

Today I sat in my gardens by my pond and played on my flute some. Was relaxing and enjoyable.

I am glad to hear your vegetables are growing well Celeste

4 Likes

I practiced my homoerotic figure drawing.

7 Likes

I secured a load of second hand Republic Fleet surplus 150mm Autocannon IIs at a surplus auction. Did it in person, the old fashioned way. I got a killer deal and there’s no substitute to inspecting the lots in person in the warehouse. That’s how I knew to avoid Lot #37.

Too bad there weren’t any sellable hulls.

3 Likes

Visiting an old friend.

4 Likes

Watched some cheesy action holoreels.

1 Like

Cooked rice in a robocooker

2 Likes

Pancakes.

4 Likes

Don’t remind me of that adage. I already had that drilled in a million times.

I played the piano with my daughter and took my children for a picnic by the lake.

5 Likes

Interesting. Most people play the piano with their hands.

I am reviewing student projects, some are rather good.

9 Likes

There’s always one smart ass.

8 Likes

Seriously though, did you play that tune that’s written for two people to play one piano simultaneously ? Cos that one is always fun.

You probably know the one I mean, can’t remember the name, many people have played it.

Goes like…
Doo doo dooo, doo do de doo dedoo.
Doo doo dooo, doo do de doo dedoo.
Dooo doooo,
Doo doo de doo doo, doo doo dedoo, doo dedoo, doo de doodedoo

ooc note

heart and soul by Hoagy Carmichael

Visited the Sisters of Eve station library again. I could arguably access the information more efficiently from the pod, but there is something about handling data chips and neocoms in your own hands.

3 Likes

We’re significantly more talented than that.

2 Likes

I cuddled the Miss Federation YC120

3 Likes

This being studied.

1 Like

I enjoy swimming in the lake near the monastery.

Since there isn’t much artifical light, to make a floating bed out of stars in the night is quite… dissolutive.

4 Likes

I had to Dungeon Master a session of Bunnies and Badasses. My group all made Thief character classes so we spent most of the evening with them all brooding edgy-like in each corner of the tavern regaling every passer by with their tragic backstory.

3 Likes