What non space thing did you do today?

Thank you for taking care of Maira for us, I’m sorry that we inconvenienced you.

2 Likes

Trying to diminish my desires.

I worked an antique manual drive tractor, one day we’ll get it running…

Dress shopping

Cooking! I am in the middle of it, also love how the Yak stew is smelling in my apartment and it is going to be amazing!

1 Like

After kicking my offspring out of bed for the third time to get on the shuttle to school. I went to the hanger to find it full of Ore. I need to build something. El, if you find yourself in Tourier and need a ship, let me know. I need to commision another Ore hanger. Good thing the workers on Tourier work for cheap.

I played football with my sons, then I took my wife to the hairdresser, and in the evening we played board games together…

Sat in my quarters’ spamming refresh on the neocom for updates on the ARC mission and the Tribes moot.

1 Like

A lot of paperwork. Mostly from this Summit.

14 Likes

I researched vampires today! Especially on their history, appearances in folklore, mythology, and even the few times such creatures are mentioned in scripture. There are so many stories and common themes, even if many are unique from each other, and even from totally different cultures and time periods :open_mouth:

1 Like

Whatever they pay you, it is not enough. I do not think it could ever be enough.

If you ever need someone to talk to, I am always happy to listen <3

1 Like

I 3D printed a 1/32 scale Rifter to paint. I’m going with the historical paint scheme in black and red of the Sky Dogs volunteer group of the vindication wars.

That’s a large model. Are you painting it by hand ?

Yes, it is about two metres in length. I’m thinking of painting it with enamels through an airbrush.

I do not envy your position on the Summit at all Sir. Just being a liaison between all the Interstellar services leaves me wanting to sleep through the weekends.

4 Likes

Cardio. Nothing like a good workout session once you get some time away from the pod.

Last time I got a good workout outside the pod, I couldn’t feel my tongue for a week.

Today I’m wondering why my previous post in this thread was removed.

Planning a wedding, and tried on my mother’s old wedding dress

1 Like

My daughter invited me to one of the finest wellness resorts in the cluster as a mother’s day gift to me. It was a wonderful way to spend the weekend.

3 Likes