What ships/modules shoots bullets the most

Hi all, Can someone please help me.

i need to configure a ship that shot bullets hella A L O T.

What configuration of ship and modules shoots a lot of bullets the most?

please help

1 Like

Basically any cruiser with HAMs and a ROF bonus to missile launchers, you will go through thousands of missiles really fast.

I would assume something like an electron blaster fit Eris with burst rig and magnetic stabs in the lows would probably be the fastest. Eris gets a bonus to ROF, electron blasters have the fastest base ROF for small guns, and the burst rigs and mag stabs will push that number higher.

Edit: add on a Pashan’s Turret Customization Mindlink implant for an extra 7% bonus to ROF as well ;^)

1 Like

Destroyers can shoot a lot of bullets and are cheap.

For a small ship best DPS (damage per second) would be a short range fitted destroyer - such as a Coercer fitted with pulse lasers, or a blaster fitted Catalyst.
Put some weapon upgrades in the low slots (Heat sinks for energy weapons, Magnetic field stabilisers for hybrids in the above examples) and you’ll be good.
A glass cannon, but a strong punch.

There’s a lot more to your question than just “fire most bullets” - I’ve avoided the obvious autocannon fitted destroyer.

I’m assuming you’re a fairly new player.

What are you trying to achieve or beat? Then I, and others, can give a better recommendations.

1 Like

Do you want to spew lots of rounds effectively or ineffectively? whats the targets being shot at? Does ammo selection matter.

ROF boosted minmatar ships running AC’s with rof boosting implants come to mind.

Make em the ones with web/paint bonuses (huginn or loki with e-war sub) and now its a machine gun hitting targets better.

DPS (vice slower alpha striking) is a theoretical number that assumes you are hitting a static object with massive sig. 100% hit all the time. Unless structure bashing, this is never the case.

2 Likes

I would recommend a Hecate with Polarized Light Neutron Blasters. 1.19s ROF and 1198 DPS, cold.

With +5 implants (SH-605 and RF-905) and Pyrolancea IV = 1660 DPS overheated.

[Hecate, Hecate Polar DPS]

Magnetic Field Stabilizer II

5MN Quad LiF Restrained Microwarpdrive
F-90 Compact Sensor Booster, Scan Resolution Script
F-90 Compact Sensor Booster, Scan Resolution Script
Faint Epsilon Scoped Warp Scrambler

Polarized Light Neutron Blaster, Void S
[Empty High slot]

Small Hybrid Burst Aerator II
Small Low Friction Nozzle Joints II
[Empty Rig slot]

bonus: 1.69s align time in Propulsion mode :joy:

thanks for answering

ok, im sorry whats abbrevation is HAM and ROF?

perhaps if im at like 70k range, what rkinda ange has missiles?

thanks All for answering/tips

sorry was a long time ago i played EVE

whats ROF, HAM, and AC?

I need to be kinda long range,(liike at 20k) shooting kinda big targets

Rate Of Fire.

sorry was editing the post at the time you answered me

also would please answer whats HAM, and AC?

Heavy Assault Missile

Auto-Cannon

Heavy Assault Missile - EVE Online Reference

Heavy Assault Launchers - EVE Online Reference

Autocannons - EVE Online Reference

If you want useful advice, you should give enough information to actually help you. What exactly do you need? Raw Damage? Is application an issue? Do you need to tank any kind of incoming damage? Do you only mean “bullets” or can it actually also be missiles or laser rounds? What about drones? Does your ship size matter or do you need to access some acceleration gate etc.?

1 Like

Yeah unless the specifics are know it is difficult to provide a proper answer.

So here’s a true EVE answer to this question:

It depends.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.