What should i do with a Gila BPC?

EIV of rattle is 220M while estimated price of minerals is 270M and components is 1b7 . Looks like the EIV does not consider components, the same way insurance does not.

Ah, I was pretty lazy before I posted earlier, too, and drag-and-dropped an Gila BPO from the Gila’s Information Dialog’s Industry tab into the Industry window, since I didn’t have a Gila BP, then hovered the mouse over the Gila’s Preview in the Output section of the Industry Window and it showed me 335M isk Value Estimate, which I assumed was the value taken for industry calculations, as the Price isn’t showing up unless a real BPO / BPC is installed into the Industry window:

Worked harder now and flew to Jita, bought a Gila BPC and tried the BPC, which shows 19M EIV. That’s Data Consistency… just as the mining amount in the pop up dialog of a drill miner, or the scan strength of a probe launcher, […]

With the usual 10/20 component BPOs and the usual unrigged Athanors that react cheaply where noone cares, Gilas seem to be periodically cheapest at 20 Gilas, but with the BPCs trading at 55M isk in Jita, that’s not even in theory a good item to build, not to mention the amount of effort it would take to get all that PI and Gilas moved

Input

Plus 20 BPCs worth 1.1 bil isk

Output

consistency has nothing to do with that.

It is irritating. The ‘Work’ to get those blueprints was rolling the dice, exploration or null LP farming. But the value is being placed explicitly on the new components. The only way people make profit off these ships now is by direct conversion of LP for hull.

Isn’t one of the big rewards from a pirate epic mission arc one of those dumb blueprints?

Sooo, yeah i came back to the game after , 2 year of pause, and i was like, nice i still has some lp i can make some money to start up, and seeing, then watching as i put the blueprint in and there are new materials, okay no big maybe a few mill more , aha, the materials cost more than what you can sell the ship, reading back this change wasn’t a month ago for the prices being still so high, material cost higher than you can sell the ship, that not including the actual blueprint you pay in lp and isk on top

what the actual ■■■■, if someone can explain this to me i’d gladly listen, right now im starting to scratch why there is only 18000-26000 people online instead of 60000 when things go out of supervision

@CCP_Fozzie

@CCP_Rise

go ask @CCP_Rattati and kickass.

Sure

@CCP_Rattati , you have been asked, you can answer, or hide like everyone else from the responsibility

or ignore the entitled children.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.