What would be a good venture pvp fit

Want to make a venture fit for ganking players in mining belts that don’t know that ventures can do PVP must work in low sec or null sec @Destiny_Corrupted has a fit

web, scram, microwarp drive, drone amp, hobgoblin II, cap drainer, and armor rigs, but hey I stink at PvP but that’s what I’d fit.

A venture just can’t do everything well enough to kill a ganker. I recommend a Procurer, Prospect, or Nereus for your purposes. The most common pvp ventures are tackle, with MWD scram shield extender nos and blaster/autocannon, with either hulltank and AB + web + scram or shield with AB + scram + neut and a DCU or damage mod in the lows.

The procurer, as mentioned before, is a great combat ship.

Venture ganking was really popular at first. It’s especially useful against non-drone cruisers who try to bum rush you. Because of the +2 warp strength people would try and bumped you while 1-shotting you.

Then they got under 10km you would tackle them and get under their guns.

[Venture, Gank]

400mm Steel Plates II

1MN Y-S8 Compact Afterburner
Warp Scrambler II
Stasis Webifier II

150mm Light AutoCannon II, Hail S
150mm Light AutoCannon II, Hail S
Small Gremlin Compact Energy Neutralizer

Small Trimark Armor Pump I

Hobgoblin II x2

High-grade Amulet Alpha
High-grade Amulet Beta
High-grade Amulet Gamma
High-grade Amulet Delta
High-grade Amulet Epsilon
High-grade Amulet Omega

EDIT***

It goes without saying if a bad target presents itself, you warp off. that’s the benefit of +2 warp core strength.

you want to gank other ventures with a venture?

yes time to end all the ventures

Use a DCU and hull rigs. I think it is faster and gives more EHP.

In addition to using less fitting, allowing bigger guns.

Just fit an industrial cyno and bridge some bombers with a blops.

Bombers cannot jump to industrial cynos. I don’t think anything can be bridged to industrial cynos either.

You are incorrect, blops are perfectly capable of doing so.

Oh interesting. My bad. Ignore my above post then.
I don’t know why I had it through my head that they couldn’t…
My mistake not doing any research before posting.

Big, BIG flaw here, the cost of the ventures so cheap you might as well be swatting at the rain in the hope of not getting wet.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.