What's the point of being part of a Corp if... you are doing exactly the same things you were doing before: Missions!

Don’t be afraid to leave and join a different corp. I joined lots, like a silly amount, before I found the right fit. Some had great people but the wrong time zone, some had great people but in the wrong space, some had terrible people in the right time zone etc. Sometimes I was the wrong person in a good corp because I didn’t know what I wanted out of eve. So maybe find yourself first snd and then it’s easier to narrow down the group you might like. I lived in low sec, pochven, null, hi sec, and a solo citadel in a WH and tried all sorts of stuff before I realized what I really enjoyed in Eve,

1 Like

Oh man, don’t underestimate this, not just the corp, but the space they fly in too. My current corps spent some time in an area with heavy, heavy RUTZ/EUTZ overlap and were able to put marks on the killboards just from sneezing hard. By the time I came on at the end of USTZ it was a Ghost Town and I spent days flying alone.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.