• Cruiser
  • Battlecruiser
  • Battlship
  • Capital
  • Supercap

0 voters

My favorite ship size is…

Summary

the cruiser. The size is affordable, relatively easy to skill into, offers a wide range of options (T1/T2 Ewar, T1/T2 Logistics, T1 Combat, HAC’s, T3, Recon, Heavy Interdictors, Navy Faction, and Pirate Faction), and offers an amazing balance of speed, agility, tank, damage, range, and damage application.

2 Likes

Well, I fully agree 100% with your summary of my favorite ship class.

:+1:

1 Like

Shuttle

All of them?

It depends on my mood. :slight_smile:

But my favorite ship is Legion so I might lean towards the cruiser size.

2 Likes

I have always enjoyed zipping around solar systems in a fast frigate. It’s a lot of fun.

3 Likes

Does that include rubber models? :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

I’m missing a “max ISK/H ship” option :joy:

my favorite is the battleship but i fly destroyers the most so i voted destroyers
then i realized that the goal is to vote on my favorite
but was to late

1 Like

Why you hate the miners??? Barge should be an option.

3 Likes

Noted. I will reflect that it the stats for my final graph.

By the way, thanks to everyone who voted.

Yeah, you’re right. They weren’t even on my brain when I made the poll. I should have, at the very least, made an “other” category to cover people who like barges and haulers and all that. Crap.

2 Likes

Porpoise is my favorite ship.

3 Likes

Miners needs dont count, Miners are like children should be whipped and put to work in Chinese labor camps :rofl:

A difficult decision to pick only one as I tend to use whatever is appropriate.
Of course, this character flies destroyers but my main tends to fly cruisers and battlecruisers more.

1 Like

Well, I’m all about picking the right tool for the job myself, but I still have my favorites.

I too have my favorites, but they span the range from frigate to battleship.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.