What's your role?

Spring.

Wait, role?

1 Like

According to my corp title, I’m a Precious Flower.

5 Likes

Intergalactic Fairy Princess

1 Like

I - I’m gonna have to pass…

Yes! I recall you do8ng an atospy some years back with a former employer of mine. Anslo? Strange character that was…

Let me say I appreciate your involvement in exposing these freaks for what they truly are. Monsters masquerading as humans.

But I can’t say I really say I give you props for teraforming the natural order of a world. But that’s a whole argument we be delving into.

As for your daughter, im devastated to learn that. No parent should be so forcefully disconnected from their children and be plagued with the fear of what may have happened to them.

But our spirits as family are intertwined with one another. It’s how our ancestors even in death commune with us across two separate realms. If you feel it in your very soul your Daughter is out there, than by Cold Wind’s chill she’s out there and I personally offer my support to follow any lead on her whereabouts should one be sent my way.

Well someone who engages in combat. That much I respect. Loyal to your nation and decided to use your powers as a Capsuleer to protect it from internal threats. That I suppose I could respect as well.

A jack of all trades! Does pay to be versatile to fill any job that needs to be handled. Shows not only your employer that you have more uses than one. But your ancestors will smile upon your varried skillset.

If recommend rounding it off with combat logistics if you feel like trying something new.

Nomistrav, you have proven to be someone I c an show respect to. So it’s troubling for me to wrap my head around this post. Because I’m thinking “How does this man sound like he has no purpose?”

But you at least get out there and roam the stars as a nomad. I’m a bit nomadic myself, been almost everywhere in this cluster except the deeper null security regions. Caldari space, Gallente, Matari, Amarrian, Syndicate, Cartel, Guristas, Mordu and even Khanid space.

When you travel this much it puts your perception of the Maker’s world in focus to just see how massive it is. With all these different cultures to learn about and take inspiration from.

Keep roaming nomad, you’ll find yourself.

What kind of flower?

Adorable!

4 Likes

Being a capsuleer doesn’t automatically make you an exceptional person. There are plenty of examples of sub-parity. My role in it all? Well, I’m the worst one of them all.

3 Likes

I never claimed it automatically made you exceptional. Simply we are placed above limitations and can excel towards greatness with effort applied.

Why must we waste this power at our disposal just to be satisfied with sub-par skills? Why should we not encourage one another to hunger for greater things.

Yourself for instance, why so dismissive of your own potential? Certainly there is something in the Maker’s universe just waiting for you. All you need to do is find it and run with it.

Never be satisfied, desire greatness.

1 Like

Choose greatness. Choose a job. Choose a career. Choose a corp. Choose a ■■■■■■■ big freighter, choose high slot mods, ships, damage controls, and armour hardeners. Choose good implants, combat drugs and ship boosts. Choose fixed-interest market investments. Choose a starter system. Choose your alliance. Choose solo fits and matching gang compositions. Choose a strategic cruiser purchase in a range of ■■■■■■■ configurations. Choose doing industry and wondering who the ■■■■ you are on a Sunday morning. Choose sitting on that couch reading mind-numbing spirit-crushing capsuleer posts, stuffing ■■■■■■■ junk food into your mouth. Choose rotting away at the end of it all, pissing your last in a miserable wreck, nothing more than an embarrassment to the selfish, ■■■■■■-up clones you have spawned to replace yourselves. Choose your future. Choose greatness…

4 Likes

One of the most amazingest.

1 Like

Padding fleets and blowing up Kestrels. (usually my own)

2 Likes

Part-time explorer and appropriator of contents of various neglected locales, chiefly Sleeper caches.
My earlier stint as a pirate left me with an aversion to violence, which, considering my violence-oriented skillset, limits my career options somewhat.

2 Likes

Miner, explorer, and transporter. Of late, I’ve been teaching newer capsuleers skills related to mining more safely in the face of current threats.

2 Likes

Precisely…Don’t got anything else to say about your rambling however.

Kestrels! Magnificent frigates aren’t they? Little hard in the eyes but the power these little birds pack are not to be misjudged.

Cheap and dependable hardware that I can commonly be found using when in the Balck Rise regions lurking for a fight with local militia and pirate forces. Some victories, some defeats. All apart of being a warrior.

Though I’m just a basic fan of the hull. It was thanks to my former colleagues of Pyre Falcon who showed me the light in superior frigate choices.

Explorer, eh? Using your immortality to delve deeper into the shadows of New Eden is a more productive use than any other.

As wormholes proven, there’s some nasty creatures lurking. Nasty creatures hiding some valuable technology that no doubt would be better in our hands.

Keep up the good work. May you find a buried jackpot in your exploration.

Was wondering when the first miner would show up.

Oh don’t Sorry, I realize your just as important as the next pilot. Spending your hours digging up raw materials to be fed into some production line to build warships and modules to fuel warfare.

Either selling the goods yourself or using them for your own projects. You type gets your hands dirty enough, I’m just a bit miffed at how dirt the pay is for you folk.

2 Likes

What an inspired way of putting it! I’ll be sure to use that line next time my husband complains that I’m running from my parental duties to do some “grave-robbing” again.
Probably won’t have any effect on his thick skull but hey, it’s still a good line.

2 Likes

That’s specifically why I end up mining more for personal production rather than direct marketing anymore. Often it’s to finance exploratory efforts.

2 Likes

Well you know, I’m kind of like a device.

I’m a thing, I do stuff.

6 Likes

Hauling, sitting in a station, watching markets, updating orders, managing assets, browsing contracts, refining ore… Basically things that take a capsuleer to do but most capsuleers don’t want to do.

3 Likes

I sincerely hope you aren’t referring to tomb-raiding when you say “Grave robbing”.

But I am happy to provide some…“Ammunition” to use to liberate yourself from the modest lifestyle to resume your mantel as a Capsuleer.

I also suppose you explorers types must deflie crypts and places of rest to uncover secerts left buried ny time. Frankly such sites should be left in peace in my opinion. But do what you must to show more of humanity’s history in the Maker’s universe.

Also do take care not to separate yourself from your kin for to long. Time spent with family is just as valuable as time spent making discoveries or money…Speaking of which

I gotta have respect for a industrialist that knows how to convert time and effort into ISK.

Why buy all material at markup prices and settle for the minuscule profit you’ll receive after build costs were met.

No, you take time and turn it into raw goods. Almost pure profit once the manufacturing lines have finished the job. Almost like making something outta nothing.

A carefree pilot then? An anomaly in nature’s cycle that is unpredictable. First it will engage in battle, laying to waste members of the opposition. Later be volunteering to move heavy equipment to one star or the other. Perhaps even find desire to build a colony in some word.

You do stuff.

I won’t argue that last statement. Everything you listed are activities I loathe but must indulge eventually in my career as a Capsuleer.

I’m a warrior! My mind belongs on a battlefield, locked in a fight and immersed in the action.

Not sitting at some desk starring at digits all day…

Keep doing the good work, pilot. Maybe I could hire you to haul something for me one day.

1 Like

His words, not mine. I consider Sleeper caches to be akin to abandoned warehouses. He thinks they’re more like tombs, based on the “enclave” structures you can occasionally see in one.
The debate rages on.

2 Likes

Sometimes I eat rocks. Sometimes I breathe wind. Sometimes I’m someone’s guardian angel. Sometimes I’m one of Origin’s Space Angels.
(I mine, harvest, rescue, scout and keep watch.)

3 Likes

Eye candy.

5 Likes