When is the shortage of moon-poo over?

Wait, no. Solonius said that moon-poo wasn’t the only materials used in tech 2 production and planetary-poo is not really in short supply in nullsec and w-space.

No, I wanted not say something about capitals and still shouldn’t since it’s not the topic here.

At least Sabriz gave me information that explains a lot.

Oooh-kay. Perhaps you can explain it to me then.

First, you asked why there was a shortage in “moon poo”? I have a couple of billion isk in assorted moon minerals stockpiled at this very moment. And I am a solo player, so I do not agree that there is a shortage.

Second, when someone else challenged you on shortages, you said that buying materials (or HACs) was not actually an issue for you, you just thought the price was too high? That’s not the same as a shortage.

Three, you now accept the point of @Sabriz_Adoudel that the loss of T2 capitals does lead to short term shortages in moon minerals, relative to average demand, which also drives up prices.

So, in the end, the shortage that you see and do not like is cyclical, and one solution, as expressed here, would be either for you to buy from miners (like myself) or to set up an athanor in low sec and do it yourself? Is that the final outcome?

1 Like

TBH the amount of Ishtars you can get for a month’s subscription worth of PLEX hasn’t changed much over the years.

Ishtars have gone up in price relative to ISK and a minerals basket, but relative to PLEX they haven’t moved much.

Know what’s really changed a lot in price this last year, more than moongoo sensitive goods like Ishtars? Researched blueprints.

I do not think, I know. Jesus ■■■■■■■ christ have you always been slow?

In your limited world 180 million is the same as 300 million. In my world it’s close to 2x. I guess math isn’t for everyone in primary school.

Settle down doll. The point was you were saying there was a shortage. Then you said there wasn’t - you could buy but you did not want to. Which was more important to you? And what do you now think, after all the responses so far?

PS. As it was, you said 500 was too high. Now it is 300. What is it you are trying to ask / say in this thread?

1 Like

He is trying to say that he doesn´t like the current situation and it should be changed the way he wants it. After all he is playing this game and nobody else in this sandbox game understands how this game should work.

Just look at his posting history. :roll_eyes:

1 Like

He probably should have stocked up on a few trillion worth of moon goo before the announcements for Refineries. Could still be making t2 cruisers for 90m.

So, which one is 500 mill? They are all around 300.

No, this is the case. Take a look at the vagabond, for example.

About a month after the lifeblood expansion, they were hovering around 250 million isk. Today, they are around 280. That isnt too much of a difference. Its been like this for a year. I am right. you are wrong.

No, you didnt. Let me quote you.

If you were talking about PI, then thats your fault for writing “moon poo” when you actually meant “PI”. But that was still your fault. And you are still wrong.

Calm down kid.

If youre talking about 2 years ago, sure, HACs used to cost 180 million. And I bought a Big mac for 2 dollars. Now, it costs 5 dollars, and your HAC costs 280 million.

But previously you said you were “Giving it a year” to see where the market woudl settle at. A year ago, it was 260 million isk.

So, again, you are either wrong, or you are a liar. You choose which one you want to be.

1 Like

I’m not playing again until I can get 30 days game time for 300 mil.

I could barely afford to PLEX my accounts back then. PLEX should be a lot more expensive now.

I just checked… all 1,000 accounts are plexed and mptcd for the next 24 months… guess I dont have to worry about that.

You only have a thousand accounts?

You have a life?

LoL. Well, I can relate to that !

T2 Logi frig is sold @<40M in Hek… that is not extremely expensive. HACs are at 250M. Only once you go in t2 bc you enter crazy price land. If you want the prices to fall then, as Alt 00 once said to me, “do something about it yourself”. Talk is cheap - everyone complains about a or b. How many actually try to do something about it?

1 Like

Uh, no i dont. Which is why i multibox 80 characters while having 2000 skillfarming accounts. All isk goes into titans which i lose on a daily basis.

Honestly I only have 50 sp farm accounts and even that’s a no.

moon poo / goo comes from moon mining .
planet poo / goo comes from Planetary Production / Planetary Interaction

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.