When the towers fall

If you can offer the opportunity to have good fights against the mercs who defend these structures you might build up some numbers. Blackflag et al. fly endless blingy ships but they have limited numbers and being dumbos they’re vulnerable to guerilla warfare.

I guess the issue is that many of the people who you look to protect aren’t usually the kind who have a PVP character to fight under wardecs and an industry character to keep out of corp to continue operations. There’s also the “I don’t want to PVP at all” mentality of some people, which is a shame as in a situation like this it can be motivated by protecting the activities they like to do as well as enjoying a gudfite.

1 Like

What you say is all true

guerrilla warfare is a very good solution and one we aim for

04.png

Man I miss Liberty. I found her in nullsec once.

1 Like

Guerrilla warfare , rebellions and resistance all have many names but I like the way one space commander puts things

: Have I Tribore had to rebuild the Resistance so we can resist the Uprising against the Insurgency who’s resisting the Rebellion - against the Insurrection?

Yessssss, I havvvvveee!

2 Likes

They have many names, but they all end up in the same place.

That is, losing against the Code.

1 Like

But maybe the fight will wondrous and hight security will burn

1 Like

That is fine too.

1 Like

Bro you don’t even play LOL.

Bro you don’t even play.

1 Like

3 Likes

very cringe thread. Station bashing can’t even qualify as PVE.

1 Like

bashing structures would be more impressive if Dracvlad did it while someone was actually using the structure, rather than waiting until after they’ve already forgotten about it and can’t be bothered to login

1 Like

Truth. I don’t see them going after the Uedama structures. I wonder why?

According to zkill, they killed the 4 raitarus in Uedama a few days ago.

1 Like

That was round 2.

1 Like

And the uedama towers fell☺️

Some are back up already. It is progress tho. People are actually engaging in content and fighting back.

It will also force the gankers to adapt as well. It is healthy and good.

1 Like

We have just been chatting about it , this could be a new battle ground for us all , large fleets smashing eachothers towers and fleets, it could be good , like you said content and content pulls people in on both sides.

Yes’m. Content is good and needed.

Ganking is good for EVE :smiley:

Maybe both sides need to get together and work out some order to fighting , I don’t like real world references but something like the UN to wright the rules on engagement, I know our aims would be different from un as that’s to try and protect human life in wartime but we could have rules we agreed to, to allow us to fight , we can make eve very boring if we are not careful .

Just an idea and no not thought past the idea yet on the rules of engagement to stop the classic eve thing of falling in to monotony in the end.

GuNKERS Rare GrEeFERS n boolies

GarrRrrrrRrrr hut hathat

1 Like