When will Hello Kitty Online skins be available at the shop?

Please no…i can’t stand any form of modding crap…please leave a game as it is intended to play by the designers

That’s not a bug… that’s a feature.

–Gadget votes for the MLP SKINS

4 Likes

I’m not a fan of Hello Kitty myself, but that Scorpion has a definite bad-ass look to it…

That and I would get some brownie points with my daughter…

Not sure I would go that route, but I would at least appreciate the ability to add my own color scheme to a ship

Not sure about hot neon pink, but the time when we could apply the Magnate Sarum skin to everything was gloriously and tackily golden.
I’d still like black and yellow stripes on all my ships.

1 Like

Instant Bling.

1 Like

Hopefully right after the barrel roll emoji.

Quote of the day. (cough)

Please no…i can’t stand any form of modding crap…please leave a game as it is intended to play by the designers
[/quote]

Does that mean pvp as well?

The best designs submitted to CCP per month can be rolled out for purchase in the Nex store, along with prizes to the designers delivered for in game use maybe a plex or even a one off cool CCP designed skin.

I just love this idea!

I doubt that CCP would be willing to pay the licening fee to be able to use Hello Kitty, but with our new corporate overlords, never say never.

1 Like

Yeah, the licensing might be interesting. But it is ‘free advertising’ as well, so with a bit of smart negotiating, this could turn in CCP’s favor.

But I’m still waiting for the return of my Quafe/Pleasure Station background, too, so while I’m wishing…

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.