When you know you're playing EVE too much

you have a clock on your wall set to EVE time.

(I do!)

4 Likes

when the dirtiest thing you can think of for your missus to say is “Warp drive, active!” in Aura’s voice.

2 Likes

when you prang your car, you abandon it and run off to avoid being podded.

2 Likes

you call your cat Fedo.

1 Like

When you get aroused by other players’ female avatars and you actively seek them out.

When you instantly shut up once someone in RL even heard about EVE. Spy, probably.

When you notice price differences in several shops and can’t stop yourself from calculating profits on arbitrage trading.

5 Likes

When watching something eve related and go to spin the view for d-scan or try to warp, activate modules ect.

4 Likes

when you wife asks where the cat is you answer “i am sure she is inside but cloaked somewhere”

4 Likes

I’ve mapped the d-scan button to the same mouse button that my browser recognizes as “back”, I have a lot of trouble staying on the same webpage.

5 Likes

When you don’t know what day it is, but you know you should do your PI.

6 Likes

I did this. The guy blew smoke from the engine and banked right off the freeway.

My push-to-talk key is the same mouse button as back in browser and even eve. I should change that…

I did this the night I got her to do her career missions. It got a laugh

1 Like

When you get turned on by hearing the phrase:
“Skill training complete”

1 Like

I “bumped” a truck.

2 Likes

When you give the waitress an o7 instead of a TY.

2 Likes

Okay, storytime.

I have a friend that works at a small-town internet provider. He is someone I previously tried to get into the game, so he knows about it. One day he calls me up telling me a customer came in asking about the reliability of their internet connections because he plays EvE as a capital ship pilot. Without missing a beat I said, “What’s his character name? I’m flying to a locator agent right now.”

6 Likes

When you start regarding the whole world with distrust.

1 Like

Happened tonight, saw a note pad that says “NOTES”, but from a distance a friend thought it said “NOCTIS”

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.