Where Next

I was talking about criminal stuff in general, there is a lot more than just ganking “new players” (the miners I gank are between 2003-2018 characters, we don’t target players because of their age but because of their behaviour. Genuin new players are pretty rare victims of suicide ganks)

You could for example infiltrate a corp and try to steal their stuff. Come up with a nice scam to trick someone into giving you ISK. Trick people into attacking your ship. Clean space from people littering i with MTUs. Steal wrecks and salvage. All that is really entertaining content you can’t find anywhere else.

I know it is not for everyone, but why not give it a try?

The new EVE API is pretty nice.

You can play around with it here: https://esi.evetech.net/ui/

@Ima_Wreckyou -hmmm fair enough, i’ll look into some things. I wont infiltrate a corp a steal, that is not my style, but maybe some of the other stuff may work out fun. Then it is a question of finding out about mechanics of doing that in high sec, do you know of any where to find that out apart from trial and error.

1 Like

Not sure what that page has to do with the original post… have you posted in the correct place?

2 Likes

Yes, I have. I take it you have no experience with writing software then. It’s however one of the many things one can do with EVE.

Without the API would there be no such things as EVEMon, Pyfa, zkillboard, eve-marketdata.com, and many more.

1 Like

@Whitehound - ahh, sadly no, no experience writng software, I wish I did then I am sure that there are some interesting advantages that could be gained.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.