Where to find the EVE client installation program ?!

tl;dr: CCP please fire your stupid web designers and give us a webpage we can easily find to download the EVE client. And nothing else.

So, dear CCP, this is ridiculous. It’s the second time now I’m trying to reinstall the game after a windows death and it is a chore only to find it !

So I go to find an install program to play EVE again, and I arrive on the EVE online portal (I guess). I clic on “play for free” and it asks me to create an account.

That already bothers me. What does it care if I have an account or not ? I only want to play. Ok, so I log in with the sign in button on the top right. I’m signed in now. I clic the “play for free” button again…

And the stupid machine now asks me to create an account again !

Ok, after 5 minutes I see the stealth button on the bottom for people who have an account already (like I didn’t tell it already…) By the way this page mixes languages, but whatever.

Another web page. My account page it seems. I go through all the menus to finaly find the download page (at the bottom of the first one).

Now I have a shiny button to download the mac client… Just under it is the EVE windows client. FINALY !

So I agree that EVE is not for everyone but come on ! Installing your game shouldn’t be a barrier if you want new players to come or old ones to come back. The website is shiny and all, and maybe I’m simply not brainready for these intricated UI and they are better for stupid users. But still. 5 clics and looking for each one in hidden places… I’m not a designer or an UI expert, but I’m definitely convince this is a completely stupid design. Like you reached the stupidity of windows with their network tools. They are not a example to follow.

You disappointed me CCP.