Where to get Pirate BPC's

Anyone know how to get pirate blueprints without buying them with either isk or LP or is DED the only other option?

2 Likes

DED rated complexes. They either drop a frig, cruiser, or bs bpc of their faction depending on scale.

1 Like

Where do you find DED rated complexes? WH space only? Do you have to scan them down?

1 Like

They are in high low and null, not in wh’s. Each level of space has increasing rewards…they range from 1-10…one for each npc faction. 8/10’s and 10/10’s are tricky and usually only in null. 4-6/10’s in low. 1-4 in high., but reward for 4/10 in hisec is usually crap.

The odd numbered are considered anoms I believe and don’t drop faction loot.

Gurista and blood raider are the best imo. Pith and corpum mods are possible drops.

There a guide to DED complexes on google I’m sure.

1 Like

Most Faction BPCs comes from drops from Faction spawns in either asteroid belts, anomalies or as you has said, from LP store.
Sansha BPCs have an added source compared to the other factions, which is Incursions Kundalini site (mom site).

1 Like

I’ve seen dropped frigate BPCs from 1/10 ded sites

1 Like

DED sites are the treasure rooms of eve. 1 through 10 offer bpc’s on the overseer wreck, or structures in some cases.
You do need to probe scan these and they are gated. This means if you have an alt…keep it cloaked at the entry gate and you can’t die.
Ishtar used to work great. Sentry drone boats wipe out large clouds of npcs quickly… Just keep range.

1 Like

As a general rule of thumb:

Frigate pirate BPC, as well faction/deadspace frigate modules (for example, small a-type … armor rep) drop in high sec sites.

Cruiser pirate BPC, and faction/deadspace cruiser modules (for example, medium a-type … armor rep) drop in low sec sites.

BS pirate BPC, and faction/deadspace BS modules (for example, large a-type … armor rep) drop in null sec sites.

Rogue drone unrated sites will drop nexus chips instead of BPC, the chips can be traded at any SOE station for aster/stratios/nestor BPC.

There is some overlap, and all high sec sites can be found in low sec as well. Note that both unrated and DED sites will drop these modules, don’t only focus on DEDs, some of the unrated sites can be quite valuable. Even anoms and belts can spawn faction rats which drop this loot, but it’s a lot more rare.

(Edit: got my drones mixed up, it should be rogue drones not sleepers.)

1 Like

Not Sleeper but Rogue Drones… Sleepers are WH rats or related to Events

2 Likes

How does keeping an alt cloaked at the entry gate prevent you from dying? Is that because no one else can take the gate while your alt is cloaked on it?

Thanks in advance for the response.

1 Like

It give you a heads up if you see or can hear the gate activation

1 Like

Makes perfect sense. Thank you.

1 Like

Indeed, that’s what I meant to say… I’ve been living in wormholes too long!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.