Which ship would be a good sniper

I am not from an english speaking country, but i would assume it is their names, not they’re, as that is short for they are.

My only fear is that we get scammed or we go broke as a corp as that screws people over that arne’t me

Well I’ll be honest I don’t give you much chance to out right win a war with Blackflag.

However, you def will learn from the experience.

And as long as you have fun, who cares? It’s a vidya game.

:face_with_hand_over_mouth:

(The irony is strong with this one.)

1 Like

Ferox or naga as peeps said. Or the min ships.

But you’ll need other support in case you get dropped on.

Unsure if they also use the MWJD dessies too, but they could potentially use that to close the gap quickly.

You’re so cool bro :smiley:

I think they are called “attack” now, though I could be mistaken.

Dyslexia is not a joke. Although I do not have it, I know a bunch of people who do, and they are hard on themselves about it. Making fun of people for something they cannot control is not okay, not even online.

As for the actual topic. Ferox is usually a better choice than Myrm for fleets, and Myrm is usually a better choice for solo. Of course, I have seen solo rail Feroxes and also a fleet of artillery Myrmidons.
The Naga has the best range of the high-damage ones, and the Nado has the best alpha.
But above all, a good fleet composition with plenty of booshers will outperform a poorly organized fleet every time.

1 Like

If your corporation goes bankrupt, the only person responsible is you.

Sometimes, but not even close to always.

It’s not okay to make fun of people, regardless of what’s behind their attitude. Personally, I find this type of behavior infantile and lacking in imagination.

Attacking someone is never the best strategy. Just stating how something is wrong, without making a broad characterization of someone’s personality, is enough. There has been sufficient harm done in this thread without further perpetuation.

a lot depends on what plans you have for a given person, and if they are special and the road to their implementation is bumpy, the lack of imagination as to the possible effects of your actions may thwart all the effort

In all my haste to respond quickly, I forgot to mention the command ships, that are technically still battlecruisers that would still fill the role of a sniper.

Beginning with the tech 2 variant of the Ferox, the Vulture. The Vulture is without any surprise the medium weapon king of sniping and by the magic of ship bonuses also comes with a massive tank and the ability to sprinkle links of everyone close by.

The next two candidates are the Absolution and the sleipnir. The Absolution, when fit with heavy beams can easily put some hurt to around 140-ish km.
The sleipnir, when fit with artillery, can have a decent range, but I don’t know exact numbers to the range with tremor M and the sleipnir can not have as much of a tank as the Vulture but still a lot more than the Ferox does.

The Eos, the tech 2 variant of the Myrmidon is a 100% drone boat and with 5 drone control links, that gives sentry drones a maximum control range of 180km.
When fit this way, the minmatar bouncer II’s will have an optimal range of 95.25km + 103.65km falloff and the longest possible range sentry drones, the Caldari Warden II’s will have an optimal range of 158.76km + 80.62km of kinetic damage. The Amarr Curator sentry drone(s) will unfortunately only have a maximum range of 111.13km + 23.03km and the Gallente Garde II sentry drone the shortest range of them all with 47.63km optimal range + 57.59km falloff.
That specific fit Eos would require an Amarr command ship to give armor and information links and while still being an option for long range, anyone can just warp to the drones and either shoot them or collect them, which makes it highly theoretical at best.

You didn’t ask for command ships particularly but since you weren’t super specific either, it would be heresy to not mention them.

Ture wish alpha could use it though

Still waiting though.

In the meantime we have cleared a few systems of structures for a new tenant.

The idea is currently to fit a snipe fit drone boat barge to try and catch her.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.