Which T3C for PvE?

Havent tried it yet but the new Loki missile capacity looks pretty good, especially with its wider drone bandwidth.

Loki as a capable missile cruiser is probably the single greatest most momentus change in the whole T3C rebalance.

2 Likes

i use one armor mach for br and sansha
shield mach for everything else

But you’ve mentioned it in a manner that T3 can be lost only in PVE, and it was clear that you do not take into account PVP at all. I’ve remind you that you do it wrong.
So, who is silly, and who is goose is an open question.

Thank you all for your replies!

So I was training for a Legion following the advice from @Do_Little, but it seems it won’t be the best choice.
In fact reading your replies the Legion doesn’t seem to be viable for level 4 or low sec anoms.

I must add that, while I’d like to train for the optimal T3C hull for my activities, I’ll train a hull if it’s still viable (I’m not really interested in extreme maxing for isk/hour ).

Should i switch to Tengu/Loki for PVE?

2 Likes

Define “PVE” if you want meaningful answer.

1 Like

Running level 4 missions, low/null sec anomalies (in realtively safe systems)

2 Likes

A Legion can handle most if not all Lvl4s its just not optimal for anything other than Sansha/Blood/Drones due to the EM/Therm Damage Lock. Well that and a BS will out preform it in most cases.

For Anoms, It could handle anoms from the races above but I would personally not like to fly a T3 in an NS Anom due to the SP loss from getting caught. Especially when a Ishtar or VNI would most likely have a similar reward and a BS would out preform it.

Where T3 excel is in traveling in hostile space (Nulli, Covert ops) or to a lesser extent in areas where you need a very high Tank as they still out DPS and out Tank most ships of the same size. Things like LS/NS DEDs/Unrateds , C3 WH sites ect.

1 Like