Who Turned Out The Lights?

Returned after a lengthy absence and update to find that a lot of the direct lighting sources seems to have disappeared on my iMac. To say it looks abysmal and depressing would be an understatement. Surely this can’t be normal?!

Let’s start with the initial problem of using an iMac for gaming…

Point taken. However, as I’m using it and the lights were “on” six months ago… It’s like all the direct lighting sources got turned off and all that remains is ambient lighting.

Not sure myself what it could be. I haven’t been back that long either after about a 2 year break. It might have something to do with CCP doing away with the captain’s quarters a while back.

Hmmm. Well, here’s hoping someone can shed some light (pun intended) on the issue… Tried tweaking my Wine and graphics settings but no-go.

^ Not that far off the mark, actually. Someone also added fog. Lots and lots of fog…

The last major change CCP did to interiors did that if I recall. Stations are now much darker inside then they used to be, so it’s not just your iMac at fault. You’ll get used to it after a while.

"It’s always darkest before it goes pitch black."
You guys sure it’s supposed to be this dark? (see image in original post)

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.