Why antigank?

Well your algebra sucks as my wallet isn’t blinking.

1 Like

I’m in NPC Nul if you find me you may try to get something out of me!

I know right? Frostpacker never gives me anything either.

1 Like

15 billion Frostpacker

You can either pay the fine or attend my Misogyny Awareness and Anti-Sexism course which costs 15 bilion, payable in advance.

ZAERA KEENA (PhD Gankotheray)

2 Likes

Don’t make me laugh, I sat at the gate for over an hour.

If you want spanked you gonna have to come to highsec.

1 Like

Uedama and in fleet being well behaved too :grin:

AG is actually still a thing? :open_mouth:

Since before 2012, CODE has added content to Eve, something players should be happy about.

What I find most funny and disturbing at the same time is that I read the forums a dozen years later and it’s still the same discourse from miners and bot aspirants as it always was. Calling someone a sociopath for their play style, amongst other more “colorful” names, has never changed…and likely never will. As a merc, I was never much for ganking myself but I did and do appreciate what they do and always have. They add a level of content to the game untouched by any other part of Eve. I knew many of the original CODE crew and they were not “sociopaths”. Quite the contrary, they were some of the coolest guys I ever gamed with. Wanting to play the “bad guy” doesn’t make someone a bad person. Albeit, there are always bad apples in every bunch. CODE tended to weed those out quickly.

I remember when AG formed (don’t know what AG is, you haven’t been around long enough). I think if those who follow those ideals knew what kind of person their founder really was, well…I’ll leave that alone. It’s easy to judge what you don’t understand.

Eve is a game. You either love it or hate it. If an MMO like Eve is not your cup of tea the way it is, perhaps finding something that is more of what you are looking for would best benefit you and those who love Eve for what it is. Might I suggest Pokemon… :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

On another note…I miss you guys. Gank on!

3 Likes

You probably don’t recall me, Kaely. I was in the Corp/Alliance but tended to play solo. I was, however, an avid follower at Minerbumping.com and, like you, knew many of the movers and shakers of the time.

Not just in our circle; from many comments I’ve read on the Forum, 2012-2016 (very roughly) was a great time to be playing EVE. In Highsec, it was glorious madness.

But of course, we move on. I still play, though increasingly unreliable reflexes have all but skewered ganking for me. Still, I continue to log in and enjoy myself.

It truly gave me a lift to see your name and read your comments; all true. The mechanics, etc., may have changed, but the vitriolic anti-gankers? Not a bit!

2 Likes

I remember you, Sasha. Good to see you have made the best of the changes. '12-'16 was truly a glorious time in Eve. Cheers! :blush:

1 Like

There’s still a good influx of noobs…myself included…getting into highsec PvP. As I regularly suspect hunt outside Jita, its fascinating watching the expert gankers solo kill ships coming out. Some claim ganking requires no skill, but it must require a lot of skill to scan a ship’s fit, scan its cargo, and gank the ship…all within seconds. A skill I aspire to.

3 Likes

deleted. went into wrong post…too many windows.