Why no LVL 5 missions in High-Sec?

Wait… I thought the new moon mining system would overflow the moon goo market with even more minerals than the old POS extractions ?

How can the prices for T2 ships be that high then ? .-.

High sec already has to much high level PvE content in the form of incursions.

3 Likes

I believe they call it greed.

Fact is that a HAC used to cost just around 180m isk, a command ship around 300m isk and a recon around the same as a HAC.
Even the ass frigates were around or less than 20m. Look at the current price tags.

This is not for you but some market bots directly:

Just a heads up, the target price for a HAC is 40 million not 890723750270572049857240895554 trillion.

I believe they call it supply vs demand.

They changed moon mining from afk/pasive activity to actually mining in belts so prices jumped up.

If you don’t have any proof please STFU already.

Of course he doesn’t have a proof…

Used to be that goons don’t just glass half the nullsec every few months. That has some (quite a bit actually) of impact on t2 prices.

Also used to be that not everyone is using T2 on everything… nowadays almost everything is t2 fitted.

YeAh BuT wHeRe Is YoUr PrOoF

they used to be around 50m at one stage…

1 Like

Monthly Economic Report.

There is less and less value manufactured. That means fewer people making stuff so prices are increasing in the process.

And they also used to be barely on par with battlecruisers… while requiring far more training time.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.