Why no Sentry Drones for Alpha pilots?

The excuses of freeloaders everywhere…

Because they make afk grinding too easy, something which should be (and is, for the most part) prohibit from alpha use.

Because alphas should all ■■■■ off from the game.

1 Like

But why if after 11 yrs I want to go alpha till ccp pulls it’s head out of it’s arse, (as highly improbable as that is) should I

off from the game?

Alpha’s were fine at first. Now they make good bots…

Botter confirmed. Feel free to contract me everything before your ban thanks.

2 Likes

RMTer confirmed. Disguising the transaction as a ragequit donation. :stuck_out_tongue: :smiling_imp:

2 Likes

Retarded reply’s always give me a chuckle, thanks! :rofl:

1 Like

Failed attempts at trying to sound superior and using the incorrect spelling while doing so constantly provide me with sources of mirth. You have my gratitude.

But good try. For you ofc.

1 Like

Honestly, a bad f2p set up is worse than no f2p.

Eve has an awful f2p.

Sure limit accounts logged in, need sp gain, add a tax for accounts with more than 100m SP, whatever…

Really does anyone care if a returning player uses sentry drones while alpha?

But don’t call a short and limited trial f2p…and the load the game with microtransactions, because that trial named f2p.

I almost didn’t come back because that f2p trial allowed me to log in one account and sit 8n station and nothing else. That’s not f2p.

Get a real job.

I think Alpha’s can’t use sentries because they used to be very powerfull in doing anoms.

Anyway; if free isn’t cutting it for you, upgrading is not very expensive. Browsergames tend to cost alot more to get to the same level of gameplay a paying eve player has

^^

Speaking out of my behind :slight_smile:

You can make pretty good money doing that, I hear. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Indeed. Learn English.

1 Like

What did I misspell? Now I have to ask if you even got the meaning?

If it came across like I am supposed to be superior to anyone, then I apologize. I am simply happy that I can sit back watch and see what happens to the game at no cost to me anymore. (2 accts ran out now)

This does bring up a good point though. Since I had to work these toons up the hard way (before you could plex, buy skills, get free skill points, alpha, and train up learning skills to boot, etc) for 11, 10 and 9 yrs now. Why would I risk them to bot or rmt?

Click on the above link again…

1 Like

When a word ends in a ‘y’ (a semi-vowel btw) and that ‘y’ is preceded by a consonant, the plural of that word is made by replacing the ‘y’ with ‘ies’ and not simply adding an ‘s’ - either with or without an apostrophe.

You spelled the word “replies” incorrectly but were so focused on the word ‘retarded’ you failed to see this.

So anyway, about who it is that has the “retarded” education…

2 Likes

Fair enough! Spelling was never a strong point for me. :frowning_face:

It still doesn’t explain stomping on me for going alpha? If all I wanted was to bot or rmt, I would just go to my gf’s home and load a bot program, etc. No loss to me, just the game…

Edit; Need I point out that link again? :joy:

1 Like

And back on topic. If you can bot with a alpha acct, then they have to many advantages already. They don’t need sentry drones.

1 Like

alpha’s don’t need sentry drones /thread

2 Likes

It’s an oversight, you were not supposed to be able to fly ships that can use Sentry drones.

Patch incoming.

2 Likes