Why some just dont get it. The noob thread

I would contest that claim. Most player content is boring as hell. Any mission in EVE is more engaging and diverse than most player content in EVE. The only thing that makes player content seem more interesting is a resemblance of possible random outcomes and unpredictability. What else is there, though?
Sitting around in space waiting for a hunter to find some target while you watch YT. Sitting in a structure while nothing is going on outside while you wait for a ping. Sitting around in 10% tidi getting annoyed because your ship is unresponsive and you don’t know whether you just shot something or died 20 minutes ago. Or flying around empty space in the hopes to find something to shoot. PVP is just as repetitive as missions.

And here you forget that 99% of all PVP originates from some form of PVE.

• You hunt anom runners. PVE.
  • You bait some hunter in your anom. PVE.
  • You camp a gate to a good PVE area. PVE.
  • You sit in a relic site to smash an Astero. PVE.
  • You bomb excavators that merrily mine. PVE.
  • You bait some mission runner by stealing their loot. PVE.
  • You destroy MTUs in anoms or missions. PVE.
  • You invade someone’s space because you want to move into better farming grounds. PVE.
  • You camp someone’s space to kill ratters, miners or unsuspecting travelers. PVE.
  • You compete in markets for the most ammo, ship and drone sales because your ratters or local mission runners and miners keep dying. PVE.
  • You produce things because people keep dying in your area. PVE.
  • You build structures to facilitate PVE so that you can PVP and “PVP” happens around these structures. PVE.

So, next time some noob cough I mean pro pleading for less PVE and PVP needs to be fixed or there need to be more dangerous areas … Tell them that there needs to be more PVE content. Because PVE creates PVP. Only noobs would say otherwise.

7 Likes