Why the secret

Well that was kind of dumb, unless you are planning on making a whole production line setup from start to finish you may find that it is currently cheaper to buy direct from Jita 4-4

Or see for yourself using fuzzworks (repair link if you need)
https:// www . fuzzwork . co . uk /blueprint/

/
another note, just read the patch notes

very funny ** The Stabber blueprint is no longer sold by Amarr Constructions. Minmatar builders claim it was just a prank.*

You should check the requirements tab in the info window of the item you want to build.

1 Like

evemail from early today

Not a new Corp too :blush:

2 Likes

Many of the T2 modules do not have any resource requirements listedā€¦ Like theyā€™re produced out of thin air. Now Iā€™m told I need to research this and do thatā€¦ Yet it would be gallant to at least note that info in the Information window for those items.
I have never tried a game that had resource requirements missing from the crafting/manufacturing info panelā€¦ Unless the game was in Early Access.
Is it? Because with all the changes and missing stuff it sure feels like it.

Yeah my bad, it is the Industry tab under the Required Skills pull down.

1 Like

Oh ok. I havenā€™t much checked Industry window. I donā€™t foresee any industrial effort on my part in the near and maybe even far future. At least not until CCP streamlines that spaghetti dish.

You mean you have never checked it.

Some secrets are best kept secret!

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.