Why the secret

I dont understand miners.

You dont see haulers giving the up and coming competition a free Badger or filaments

1 Like

I am sure many pilots give more than they take out of the game.

This is a grey area though. I donā€™t think it is legal to create new alt and use it to gank peoples and then biomass that character to avoid having a history and start over. I was actually doing something very similar with alpha accounts and I have been pointed out it is against rules.

I mean both are fine as well if they plan for it and accept some losses as acceptable

1 Like

The corp history is no issue what they had issue with you not paying to restore negative sec status and instead biomassing to avoid having to pay / work for the restored sec status.

Waste of money to biomass the pilot should be slow burn train to 5m sp if a capsuleer canā€™t maintain the omega

Aaah right, Thats what I wanted to abuse indeed. :wink: But it isnā€™t really worth it anyway.

Any even just half-decent entrepreneur considers ship losses as being part of the operating costs of the business. :wink:

1 Like

Even if you ever start a new pilot with that 5 buck (7day) deal it is a good thing to have another scout, you can even leave in a system that is lowsec and the traffic is not that high and a scout can check your route or even log in the daily reward then undock shoot a state npc (lowsec fw) collect tag and log out.

A few of my alts started when it cost 10 bucks for 7 days

Why would you be sure about that? Logic dictates the opposite to be true.

Time and knowledge, many pilots try to help others is what I thought.

Trust no one

Grab what you can

New Eden isnt a garden

Its a prison

That is why they call it a secret.

Read, ā€œThe Paths They Choseā€
(universe.eveonline . com/chronicles/the-paths-they-chose)

Sounds preachy

I think the secret is there on that page

I think even it was said on this forum about having a new type of stucture that cloaks and decloaks.
This fits into this topic I am not off topic here. There is a huge clue on that page.

I wonā€™t cut and paste but read just the 3rd paragraph and the secret is right there and it is Gallente Federation and lines up clearly with what was shown at Fanfest.

1 Like

You sound like some snake oil salesperson. :stuck_out_tongue: :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

:snowflake:

Suit yourself but when the blueprints start dropping donā€™t come a knocking!

Not that I care for this stuff but if I did I would just steal them from other people like I did with 95% of my wealth. :smirk:

Yea I think there is a good chance of it and Iā€™m pretty excited about what it could mean for small group viability.

1 Like

just spent another 10 days researching a skill because some website said that was the one that was missing.it wasnt.ok ive had enough.i may not have whatever skill i need to make tier 2 items but i do have the skill to change my account from a paying account to one that doesnt.no 2 character training fee and no omega fee.keep your secret manufacturing formulas and ill keep the 40 bucks a month