Why these changes

The counter play is smartbombing battleships if you didn’t know that you don’t need to reply

Something can’t be a “counter” if it relies solely on the opponent’s ignorance in order to function.

1 Like

Where do you play? Isn’t a counter? What a smart bombing battleship setting on a gate not a regional one can cycle as the captor is landing no more ceptor I am not talking about the random noob that has the bombs running constantly where the ceptor can see what’s up and avoid it. I am talking the guy with patience waiting for that ceptor to warp to him from that perch or celestial haha

Thank you for reinforcing my point. If something relies on ignorance to work (in this case, warping to a gate from a predictable direction and/or without scouting it first), then it’s not a counter.

1 Like

I believe the main reason and use for Blockade Runners is to run through blockades…

1 Like

Idk, since I’m not a native speaker when I translate blockade runners, it means to me run into a blockade.

Looks like CCP fixed it! :open_mouth: :face_with_raised_eyebrow: :grimacing: :upside_down_face: :wink: :zipper_mouth_face: :shushing_face: :thinking:

Any decent smart bombing expert will be cloaked until the target is landing and they decloak and activate the bombs.

So fake-warp to a celestial and see if a battleship decloaks on scan?

1 Like

Yeah, I warp at 30 and then chat them up. But no one knows who the smartbombers are and gets careful until they live in lowsec a bit.

Making flying from Jita to Amarr a major life burn just increases the smart bomb/gank factor. Gee, that’s the fun kind of “pvp” I want.

If CCP will figure out a way to let us recapture the stolen systems from Triglavian North Korea I’ll consider breaking out the wallet again. Fat chance.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.