Why would I report bots?

And does it mean that they are the same bots ?
If yes, that means that banning bots has no effect.
If not, that means that the team has to adapt to find new bots - which means higher false positive.

In both cases, that means the energy put into anti bot is wasted - because there are always as many bots.

The only possible way to remove them is to fight with the people behind them IRL. which is so expensive that CCP won’t do that.

Probably many are the same bot players, yes.
CCP “catches” about 1k out of the total pool of botters, per month.
Botters typically have many, many accounts.

Yes, especially since they dont trace and remove profits from the botting.

Change the rules.
If someone is caught botting in your corp/alliance all assets will be removed from said corp/alliance.
If someone is caught again corp/alliance will be disbanded and all assets of all players in corp/alliance will be set to 0.

@zluq_zabaa

I absolutely support your effort to address this and the cause is just.
But it wont work.

Many, many others have tried, and it always ends the same.
CCP doesnt care.
You will be trolled to hell and back by botters and their affiliates
They will spam flag and report you.
Thread will be loxked and you will be lucky to not get suspended.

Reported for harrasment…

And actually I do know because I reported bots and weeks later they are still botting…So don’t assume anything silly boy… grow up and stop being so abusive and angry. Talk like a grown up not a 12 yr old

so all I have to do to screw alliance A is to create a new account, join alliance A, then affirm to CCP this account is a bot ?

Is that what you consider a fair and balance mechanism ?

OMFG.
You can’t even put 1 plus 1 together.
bots don’t ■■■■■■■ keep the money for themselves. Money go to other bots, that are made to use the money even if the moneymaker bot are caught.
That’s why it takes so long to ban a bot : banning ONE bot is useless as another one will be deployed instead.

you can NOT trace bot money unless you know for sure the bot is a bot. and then you need to find out which character to ban to prevent the bot makers from gaining money.

All you are saying is so naive, you just affirm things are true because that would please you. But they are not !
Just banning one bot makes it WORSE than not banning it and trying to find which characters actually take benefit on that bot.

Thats what I said.

Bots wash/fence their income through many transactions via fences/alts so they will not be detected or confiscated by CCP.

You ****** ****, read, thats what Ive been saying all along.
CCP does not investigate or confiscate where the illegally earned isk and mats have gone.
Then the botters use them to re-start the same thing on other alta, all over again.

Its literally like you arent even reading what I wrote.

You are saying CCP is NOT tracing them. I am saying they are.

Learn to read.

1 Like

You are wrong.

They are not, nor are they confiscating them.

you have no proof of that.

So you are again just affirming things out of your arse.

And it’s obvious that you are wrong.

It’s also obvious you have no idea about what you’re talking about.

1 Like

Where is your proof that they are tracing the illegally earned isk or mats and confiscating it?

YOU affirmed bullshite without any proof. I say your affirmation is wrong, and thus I don’t need any proof of that : your affirmation is indeed wrong, by the simple fact you are affirming things out of your arse.

Then you don’t realize the absurd of your sentence. If CCP was tracking bot money, then they would need time to do so before banning a bot. so you are saying this delay means they don’t take actions, but it’s the opposite.

1 Like

Show us.

@zluq_zabaa
Are you watchng this?
See what I mean?

Why would I show anythiong I never claimed I had?

Learn to read you buffon.

Not my problem. I don’t recruit bots.
It would be the alliances problem.
Learn to vet or wish you did.

So you have nothing.

I have the proof that you are saying bullshite.

In the case I proposed, where did I say there needed to actually be a bot ?
Because it works without any bot.

Show that proof.

I showed it. You are too stupid to understand, I won’t waste my time repeating thing you lack the intelligence to understand.

CCP has stated it several times in the past and in their reports. They then also don’t disclose many details to keep botters in the dark regarding their methods.

The discussion is then s a bit like saying “I’ve never been to the Moon, so how can we be sure we’ve put a man on the Moon?”

I can only encourage all disbelievers to give it a try and get a ban, please. Put your money where your mouth is.