Winter Nexus 2025?!

The main difference is that not everybody will be able to complete the Agency event points to get one… Not to mention it’ll take more time and ISK to build it whereas in the past CCP would give one ship out to everybody via the Log-in rewards..

It doesn’t matter if it’s given out as a ship or a BPC. Someone will build those BPCs, they’re not gonna remain in the BPC form. It’s good in that it gives industrialsts a bit of an edge over the guys who are not skilled up for it, or don’t wanna bother with industry.

Also, with this move – locking the BPC of a new ship behind reward track – they managed to get me to sign up for partaking in those challenges to gain the points and get the BPC. Honestly, I have not been taking part in these reward-track events for 2-3 years. Those rewards are always SKINs, personalization items, apparel, and SP. And that stuff doesn’t motivate me to go out and complete those challenges. But this BPC is an incentive to do that. So, one additional player will participate in this event now, where otherwise he wouldn’t have.

1 Like

The audacity of CCP requiring you to actually play the game in order to obtain a reward…

I must have missed where CCP said you were guaranteed to get free stuff when they offered a way to get it.

:thinking:

1 Like

Guess you were on Vacation during the Crimson Harvest Event in October… The final reward in the Agency was a Blood Raider ship BPC…

Anyway, my statement pertained to you trying to compare this ship BPC to previous ships that were gifted to everyone via the Log-in rewards…

Guess you didn’t actually comprehend my previous reply…

Yeah, I believe they are still trying to get lucky with that one.

:roll_eyes:

Ignoring irrelevant parts of your rambling isn’t not comprehending, I simply don’t care what you do with the BPC. The freebie isn’t a ship, it’s a BPC.

All this means is that it will be MORE limited, not less. Looking at screenshots, it will have 3 mining lasers, instead of 2 on every other ship, meaning it’s going to be OP even compared to a Hulk.

Well, now your dismissive replies have become irrelevant and even more importantly, your obsessive ramblings no longer have any relevance to the conversation…

As for ignoring what I say, please follow through completely with it…

Actually it’s just the Ice Mining bonus that makes it special since the Pioneer and Consortium Issue both have 3 Mining Lasers…

Anyway, I’m still going to run the event… I’ll just stash the BPC with all my other BPC’s…

Name an Ice Mining ship with 3 lasers please…we aren’t talking about ore.

Yeah, you didn’t say anything about Ice… You just said it was gonna be OP since it had 3 Mining Lasers instead of just having 2 like on every other ship… Which is what I replied to…

Anyway, have a good one, I’m done…

The entire thread was about the Winter Nexus and the new Ice mining destroyer…

The OP of this thread asked if there was going to be Winter Nexus event this yeah..

That was it, nothing else..

You never mentioned anything about Ice Mining with your generalized statement about all other ships only having 2 Lasers and this one having 3 lasers making it OP… Also it’s not just for Ice Mining, it also mines Ore…

Now sod off with your nitpicking already…

1 Like

No one is disagreeing with this, but this whole thread is talking about the Winter Nexus, where mining ship mine Ice. I didn’t think we had to specify what kind of mining we are talking about, but then again reading comprehension is dropping, especially in certain areas of the world.

3 Likes

Winter Nexus is here, but it is so much garbage.

Yes it makes it a collectable. I like collecting limited edition ships.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.